Can we show Chansiri and Luhukay some respect?

2 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Getting tired of reading nonsense on here from the some of the ignorant fans on here who have probably never run a business or risked investment in anything. 

Both the Chairman and Manager getting unacceptable stick.

The Chairman has sunk tens of millions into our club. His strategy hasn’t worked and clearly he has been badly advised but the guy has put his money where his mouth is big time.

Luhakay is bring hounded by clueless idiots on the radio about an embargo.

Let him get on with coaching what is still a large and talented squad.

Let Chansiri get on with sorting out the financial situation.

Some people should be careful what they wish for and wind their necks in. We could have a lot worse owners and managers. 

I cant wait for sat regardless off situation with ffp dare we have 4500 wednesday fans there sat who feel same

4 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Getting tired of reading nonsense on here from the some of the ignorant fans on here who have probably never run a business or risked investment in anything. 

The Chairman has sunk tens of millions into our club. His strategy hasn’t worked and clearly he has been badly advised but the guy has put his money where his mouth is big time.

Some people should be careful what they wish for and wind their necks in. We could have a lot worse owners and managers. 

Fans don't have to run a business.....

What would you say if SKy or some other company totally f.ooked up yer account...and they asked 

"Have you ever actually run a business?

• Haha 5

Respect is earned. 

The way Luhukay has conducted himself, gone about his business and behaves I have a huge amount of respect for him.

Unfortunately our chairman keeps seeming to alienate sections of the fans, increasingly divides the fan base, fleecing a working class city for all they can afford and keeps repeating the same mistakes. I won’t go into all the problems and rumours about how difficult he is to work with and how manny staff have left.

Chansiri has had some good qualities. Mainly spending his money on the club, but my respect isn’t bought. 

I don’t hate the man, or have bad things to say about him personally as I’ve never met him. I’m sure he doesn’t care in the slightest, but his actions mean he doesn’t have my respect. 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

I am happier now with my season ticket than I was before DC took over. I am also happy to give Jos a chance to work with what we have got as the end to last season was encouraging.

Doesn't stop me being critical of how the club have handled our current financial situation though and if there had been more clarity on it then Luhukay would not be getting asked such questions.

Guest Kameron

Agreed but they’ve got to communicate, by keeping quite they’re inviting unnecessary pressure.  Come out and tell us how it is.

6 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Can the shown us some respect by being honest with us ?

I understand the point but I don’t know if keeping quiet is disrespectful. Isn’t it just sensible. If a buyer or seller of a player knows the financial position of the club then we’d be in a worse negotiating position.  Personally I think we could lose a few more fringe players and make space for the kids and still hit top 6.  We had a bloated squad so the pressure of ffp has probably done us a favour. 

• Thanks 1

No agenda against Chansiri but he is quite simply a little out of his depth (like many chairman I might add) when it comes to running a football club.

A successful businessman with tinned fish (a product that he can control) but not people.

Im sure if he went back to his first day he would do many things differently.

The whole management committee from day 1 was a disaster and many decisions  taken since the with regards overall football management, recruitment etc have left many bewildered, confused, disappointed, underwhelmed.....

He has done good regards the stadium, training ground and this might be his legacy.

Fans cannot argue with the investment that he has made but he has been badly ill advised and as Chairman and owner the buck ultimately stops with him. He has.  Hoses to take this advice and act accordingly.

Fine margins as with a win v Hull we could be in the Premier League but we lost and unfortunately how ‘the club’reacted and re positioned iteself after that in order to progress has been incredibly poor.

Just now, No 2 is r nilsson said:

I understand the point but I don’t know if keeping quiet is disrespectful. Isn’t it just sensible. If a buyer or seller of a player knows the financial position of the club then we’d be in a worse negotiating position.  

I understand that argument but I think most clubs will already 100% know the situation at SWFC

Way more than we as fans do

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Willow Owl
14 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Can the shown us some respect by being honest with us ?

Why are they being dishonest with us

31 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Would you prefer Chansiri or Dave Allen? 

O’Connor and Potter or Lee and Hutchinson?

I'd prefer the next level up

A chairman who comes in, reduces the prices back to normal, stops risking everything on mad wages and player fees and builds a young upcoming team of exciting superstar youth players, who communicates with fans and genuinely gets on with them, who brings the fans back together again instead of introducing all kinds of different tiers and segments of fans who bicker with each other.

Player wise - same - sensible exciting young team 

Just because we've got Chansiri doesn't mean we should be threatening each other with Dave Allen etc

Whatever happens I know for a fact that the next chairman of this football club will have the easiest job ever. WIll be so easy to walk into the club and get everyone back on side pretty much immediately through a couple of common sense decisions and great PR

Owlstalk Shop