Tim Robinson ref on saturday

When I read the title of this thread for some reason I just saw Tommy Robinson and expected this to be a rather distasteful joke.

Sad times. :picnic: 

18 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

The guy who sent FF off for diving when Dawson attempted to break his leg.

Might it be best that FF sits this one out?

There have been many contenders but probably the worst refereeing decision I have ever seen. 

I wonder if Dawson getting away with that (when he expected to be sent off) encouraged him to wrestle FF to the ground early on at Wembley?

If Robinson gave us three penalties at Wigan it could not erase the memory of that awful decision. He could try it though!

18 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

The guy who sent FF off for diving when Dawson attempted to break his leg.

Might it be best that FF sits this one out?

Just preparing a risk assessment and taking into account all current information without assuming any outcome from yesterday's events but knowing that the FA are involved and FF has history with this bloke.....

What colour are the ref's kits in the Championship this season?

The last 3 times I have seen him...

He sent Fessi off for being fouled at Hull.

He disallowed a perfectly good Toy Town goal and then gave us a dodgy penalty in the last minute when we beat them at Hillsborough.

He referred our match at home to Preston where we won 4-1.

In 2 of those 3 games he's given massively debatable decisions in favour of the home side so I'm not expecting any favours this weekend.

That FF decision was probably the single worst decision I've ever seen by a ref in one of our games. The fact Swarbrick outdid him over a full 90 minutes shows just how dedicated to the cause he was. Looking back it was a thing of beauty that we were priveliged to witness really. Top level sh1tthousery like that should be applauded. 

I expect he will have a hand in the result on Saturday, unfortunately it seems he's a homer so we're in trouble. 

Just like the majority of referees he's weak minded, i have said for years that our players need to get tougher and start challenging every decision too many times over recent years we have just lied down and had our bellies tickled.