Jos Luhukay asked if there's a transfer embargo on live radio just now

5 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

I bet those Pro - Fit shirts and Memberships are flying off the shelves today. 

You can’t get a pro fit shirt for love nor money, even if you manage to squeeze yourself into one, they sold out a couple of weeks ago!

7 hours ago, Flat Owl said:

Self imposed embargoes are nothing new - Bert McGee and t'owd Allen were dab hands.

Being skint in terms of recruitment is nothing new at S6.

Having to rely on a few short term loans up until as recently as 3 years ago.

We have some talented players at this club and we have some hungry youngsters who will have an opportunity to make a name for themselves.

Good players will come and go, good players will stay and we have a fitter competitive squad to pick from.

The bed has been well and truly soaked before a ball has been kicked in anger.

You don't have to buy membership or a pro-fit shirt but try and back your team and don't forget supporting Wednesday is always more rewarding when we're written off as being sh.it.

Enjoy your football.

Hello

• Haha 1

Guest Hillsborough Mole
6 hours ago, DuttyTeabags said:

Honestly I don't think there is an official embargo. From what I remember Wednesday were one of two clubs (Derby being the other) that received a letter of warning from the FL regarding finances. 

Chansiri is looking at this season and trying to trim the losses to 10m which would keep us within the limit.  This means trimming 10m of cost. 

He'll be waiting to see what happens with Westwood.   If we get him off the books for 1.5m plus his wages I would expect to see us try to bring in 1-2 Prem youngsters on loan in the positions where we are struggling.  RWB and RCB being the obvious areas.

A loss of 10m this season would still leave us well over the 39m limit

Guest Hillsborough Mole

I really feel for the manager. 

He's going to get asked every press conference about this until the Chairman comes out and makes an announcement.

It beggars belief really. It wasn't 6 months ago the Chairman was releasing 3000 word statements every day on matters at the club, now we've not heard a thing in months at a time when everybody is concerned and talking about one thing

Please Mr Chansiri. Take some pressure off your manager and let us know either way

We will all still go to the games, we will all still defend our club to others, we will all moan between ourselves, we will still jump up and down when big Dave scores an unlikely goal or turns somebody inside out and we’re all Wednesday aren’t we?

we are Wednesday and whether we are up or down or playing crap or having one of those days when we seem unbeatable, we still love our old run down ground and the lads that pull on that beautiful shirt.

so who cares what’s going on in the boardroom? It doesn’t matter really. In some form or another we will be Wednesday,

in the premier league or league 1, i’ll Still be there and so will my dad, brother and son.

don’t worry about the upstairs, it dunt matter. WAWAW!