#SWFC NEWS | Mansfield report racist abuse offence to police and FA

4 minutes ago, akbuk said:

The evidence will come from witnesses and anyone choosing to lie could find themselves being charged with perverting the course of justice ,this applies to all parties ,lying on behalf of someone is very dangerous territory

None of the so-called witnesses from either side can be relied upon either as impartial or reliable. I’ll rephrase my sentence. There is no reliable, independent, impartial evidence. The only supposedly impartial and reliable witnesses would be the match officials, and they couldn’t have heard anything or FF would have been red carded.

I was told he called the Mansfield player a ***** or neggro. I don't speak Spanish and their may be some difference from the 'n ' word he is said to have used and the derogatory word that is known in the UK and also it's interpretation, then again there may not be.

Whatever, why would anyone potentially use any of these terms on a football field, other than to emphasise the colour of someone's skin and also for no logical and called for reason whatsoever, that I could think of.

16 minutes ago, torryowl said:

If the N  word is what I think you mean I don't think theres a Spanish word for it …….

23 minutes ago, 2hoots said:

There is no evidence. Unless it was somehow recorded. There is no evidence. One or more people saying it happened has no more validity than one or more people saying it didn’t. There is no evidence. How many times must this be said. There is no evidence ( that’s 4 ). How can the FA act without evidence? The referee couldn’t have heard it or FF would have been red carded.

How do you do you know there is no evidence before an investigation has took place?

9 minutes ago, BDM4nil said:

I was told he called the Mansfield player a ***** or neggro. I don't speak Spanish and their may be some difference from the 'n ' word he is said to have used and the derogatory word that is known in the UK and also it's interpretation, then again there may not be.

Whatever, why would anyone potentially use any of these terms on a football field, other than to emphasise the colour of someone's skin and also for no logical and called for reason whatsoever, that I could think of.

Neggro means black

Edited by akbuk

5 minutes ago, BDM4nil said:

Not sure why the ***** has been added to my post by someine, but to be clear it was the same word and as still remains in my post, but with one g in it the word used only. Just in case anyone thought I would post another word here, that IMO may be perceived to show me in a poor light, potentially.

Gonna bed now - I may or may not reply to the 'wolf pack' that seems to be on me and in the morning. Please everyone and if having a potential 'pop' at me, please read very carefully what I have actually posted and against what context posted also.

Edited by BDM4nil

11 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

How do you do you know there is no evidence before an investigation has took place?

Unless there is a recording of the offence there can be no reliable, independent, impartial evidence. Evidence from either set of players cannot be relied upon as independent, impartial or reliable. The only independent witnesses would be the match officials, who clearly heard nothing, otherwise FF would have been red carded.

2 hours ago, BDM4nil said:

I don't know and neither do my comments say that I do.

Yes I have heard of being innocent until proven guilty.

I've only said what I was told and also given my own thoughts and on a chat forum. All who've joined this thread - which include yourself - could just wait and see here in fairness

I suppose I have labeled one of our players as a potential racist though, I do accept, but the key word here is potential.

I do also acknowledge that I am still not FF greatest fan and despite all his talents and this is still all from when he refused to play for us against Norwich - shameful, IMO. That said I stand by what I've said in this thread and also how I've said it.

Ah!         Proof at last!!!

Forestieri is a racist because he wouldn't get on the coach to Norwich.

Glad we've cleared that up then.:wacko:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BDM4nil said:

What a tool

Thought you were going to bed half an hour ago.lol

But thanks for the intelligent reply.

Edited by oldtawnyowl

2 hours ago, BDM4nil said:

I got told the day after the match and from a Mansfield fan who knows a fair few of their players, that the Mansfield skipper had been incensed by FF using the N word, though in Spanish.

If proven, I would prefer to get rid of FF. I'm not saying he did say this, but I'm actually having a very hard time in making an argument in my mind, as to why a seemingly well rounded individual would make such a thing up about a fellow professional.

FFFS no of course he wouldn't but they would niggle Fessi for 3/4 of the match, hound him, hunt in packs, deliver such sorties as Rabbit punches and Kung foo kicks to other players. All well rounded individuals sound like a set of GANG members to me ! 

Personally don’t see the link between what FF has supposed to have said, and everything else that went on. 

The ‘investigation’ will focus purely on whether he said it. Everything else is an irrelevance and won’t be used as evidence. 

On 31/07/2018 at 17:12, StudentOwl said:

If you'd like to explain how the rationale is wrong, I'm all ears mate. 

If I've got it that wrong, it shouldn't take more than a couple of lines of explanation to the contrary

This post is a perfect example of how it’s easy to know what’s right and wrong but then in the heat of the moment StudentOwl will accidentally type 3000 words in response. Happens all the time.

8 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

FFFS no of course he wouldn't but they would niggle Fessi for 3/4 of the match, hound him, hunt in packs, deliver such sorties as Rabbit punches and Kung foo kicks to other players. All well rounded individuals sound like a set of GANG members to me ! 

Centre backs and centre forwards have been doing that for decades. Dont have to be racist though

On 31/07/2018 at 12:24, torres said:

I don't mean to belittle anything but, when does name calling become a legal matter?

Can Hooper press charges if someone calls him ''Fatty''?

Can Bannan press charges if someone calls him ''Midget''?

If someone called you a ''piggy'' would you ring the police??

All seems a little bit childish to me

wow ... flabbergasted .. absolutely flabbergasting ...

• Thanks 1