#SWFC NEWS | Mansfield report racist abuse offence to police and FA

1 hour ago, Eightace said:

Blurting something out in the heat as you say may very well be racist.

But somehow I find it different.

If you are friends with people of a certain race, wouldn't judge people of a certain race or deny them equal opportunities, have no I'll feeling towards people of said race, then I would find it hard to think of myself as a racist just because I got mardy and hit someone with a low blow in a fight.

I just feel there are certain levels of racism where you don't deserve hanging.

I'm glad to see this thread still going and it's not got too tasty.

But I'm out now.

I would like to think of the allegations are true then it could be handled sensitively , fairly and with common sense.

IE no massive court case and throwing tomatoes at someone in the stocks just because it's the thing to be seen doing.

That's how I see things .

I know I'm in the wrong but it's how you treat people for me .

11 minutes ago, Watson said:

So no none white girls were involved at all?

No idea but the vast majority were targeted because they were white!

The BBC aren't exactly known for their ultra right wing views so before you indulge in any more child like responses like the one above I suggest you watch the docu -drama "Three Girls" and the subsequent discussion program, both are available online!

5 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

No idea but the vast majority were targeted because they were white!

The BBC aren't exactly known for their ultra right wing views so before you indulge in any more child like responses like the one above I suggest you watch the docu -drama "Three Girls" and the subsequent discussion program, both are available online!

I wasn't indulging, I was merely asking a question.  You know one of those things where you request information.  

Oh and its programme, not program that's such a childlike attempt of the spelling. We are British after all. 

Just now, Watson said:

I wasn't indulging, I was merely asking a question.  You know one of those things where you request information.  

Oh and its programme, not program that's such a childlike attempt of the spelling. We are British after all. 

Lol you were being facetious and you know it !

Be very careful with your own spelling in the future, revenge is a very British trait lol

Guest Theboylangers
1 hour ago, Watson said:

My post wasn't meant to sound 'nasty'.

Further, at court, you are found guilty or not guilty, innocence doesn't come into it. 

Indeed. Look at the bloke who was found not guilty of rape but can't get his teaching job back. 

Guest Theboylangers
Just now, Watson said:

That's a different issue though. 

Why? He was found not guilty but is clearly not innocent in the eyes of the relevant authorities. 

I was backing your point up with a case in point. I do agree that it is not related to this particular thread though so I'll leave it there. 

Just now, Theboylangers said:

Why? He was found not guilty but is clearly not innocent in the eyes of the relevant authorities. 

I was backing your point up with a case in point. I do agree that it is not related to this particular thread though so I'll leave it there. 

He can't be innocent in the eyes of the relevant authorities as he wasn't found innocent,  but I do agree that he has a fair argument.  But it is a different issue to the point I was making originally. 

Guest Theboylangers
1 hour ago, Watson said:

My post wasn't meant to sound 'nasty'.

Further, at court, you are found guilty or not guilty, innocence doesn't come into it. 

I was responding to this point. 

So at court, the guy was found not guilty and as proven by the actions of the authorities since then, his innocence doesn't come into it. 

If there is evidence that ff was racist then he should be dealt with appropriately can't see no evidence by the way but there is enough evidence to have the kung fu Mansfield player in a court of law by the morning c'mon Wednesday press charges 

Look we can talk about racism and stuff all day but the real problem we’ve discovered recently is that this very site owner has shown blatant speciesism in another thread towards wasps, saying how he doesn’t like them all.

I’m not one to call for punishment for another member but I think @@owlstalk should be punished for his crime accordingly. What say you all? 3 week confinement to the politics section? I think that’s a fair punishment, he can think about what he’s done while he’s busy tearing his hair out at the madness that goes on in there.

7 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Look we can talk about racism and stuff all day but the real problem we’ve discovered recently is that this very site owner has shown blatant speciesism in another thread towards wasps, saying how he doesn’t like them all.

In 2018 too!

• Haha 2

Guest Theboylangers
8 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

I’m not one to call for punishment for another member but I think @@owlstalk should be punished for his crime accordingly. What say you all? 3 week confinement to the politics section? I think that’s a fair punishment, he can think about what he’s done while he’s busy tearing his hair out at the madness that goes on in there.

I hate wasps and flies. In fact, there seems to be a fly infestation in the last 2 days. I blitz then using my trusty weapon (Not what you're thinking, it's a tea towel).