Fletcher

Was watching him this afternoon and it’s the first time in a long while he looked fit and ready to go and it got me thinking it’s time for the big man to step up, we need him to lead the line , be an example for these young lads training with the first team 

We all know what Nuhiu brings to the table and yes it’s his shirt to loose but I don’t think he had a great game today, Fletch came on and offered so much more his movement was fantastic and one that came back off the post was unlucky 

wether we go with a front 2 or 3, I honestly do think Fletcher needs to be our main man this season 

Watched the last two games and big Dave didn't cover himself in glory in either. 

I like him and he's honest but I dont think he's the answer. 

Fletcher showed more today in his brief cameo than Dave has in both games. 

Looked lean and for and sharp. Could and should have scored twice. 

Id go with fletcher every time. 

He's been a regular in the premier league for a reason. If we have him fit and he's looked after in the right way he's absolute quality at this level. Jos looks like he understands how important a fit team is unlike certain previous managers 

Just now, poite said:

He's been a regular in the premier league for a reason. If we have him fit and he's looked after in the right way he's absolute quality at this level. Jos looks like he understands how important a fit team is unlike certain previous managers 

Yep, great points , keeping the main men fit is absolutely vital 

with Keiren Lee on his way back aswell ... hopefully Jos is managing his comeback properly because without a shadow of a doubt for me he’s our best player 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Yep, great points , keeping the main men fit is absolutely vital 

with Keiren Lee on his way back aswell ... hopefully Jos is managing his comeback properly because without a shadow of a doubt for me he’s our best player 

Lee is our best player imo too

Guest Bulgaria
2 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

That's generous I'm giving the crock 3-5 games before he pings a hamstring. 

Expecting a little too much in my opinion.

I will go out for 3 weeks after a clash of heads late on at Wigan.

Guest Bulgaria
17 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

You just know he will hobble off at Wigan on 70 odd mins

I've really enjoyed your posts tonight mate. Most have given me a reyt good giggle.

Nice one

Guest wilyfox

The only thing I don't like about Fletcher is his fitness record. His pedigree is there for all to see. Could be a bit more clinical, but the chances will keep coming for him because of how he plays. 

If you take his wages out of the equation Fletcher has been a very good signing and he has performed well. 

He looked decent when he came on today but his touch was off, he should have bagged a couple. 

I don't agree that Nuhiu was off it, him and FF caused them real issues in the last 15 mins of the second half.

Nuhiu shouldn't have been given two years longer

A little purple patch at the end of last season doesn't disguise how poor he was for 3 seasons before that

Fletcher is a good player,basically carried us to the playoffs in the second season 

Joao and fletcher upfront with Fernando just behind ,will cause Wigan problems

Edited by welsOwl74
  • Like 1