Despite all the negativity and poo flying around..

3 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

Eh? I’m guaranteeing it won’t be as bad so how can it be worse?.that deepdale debacle was diabolical..I was angry all way back to Hollingsworth..till we had a wee wee and stocked up on sum more pop :stuwinky:

what if your guarantee is not good enough:Pelupessy:

43 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

I can guarantee this..next satday won’t be as bad as the opening day debacle at Preston last year..so chin up and stop flapping like fannys:luhukay:

Love the positive vibes..........but can you guarantee that it won't be as bad as that shambolic, turgid, abject display the team put on last year ? 

Set the tone for the season really. Here's with you Lichfield, and pray to high heaven you are right.

Just now, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Love the positive vibes..........but can you guarantee that it won't be as bad as that shambolic, turgid, abject display the team put on last year ? 

Set the tone for the season really. Here's with you Lichfield, and pray to high heaven you are right.

I suppose t3chnically I can’t gaurantee it..but if it is worse il be avin a grade A meltdown..and surely George Boyd cannot play any worse than he did on his debut :duntmatter: :carlos: