Marks out of 10

I can only tell you that I am fed up with this pre-season and bored stupid.

I should be really excited at the thought of us potentially ripping the league a new un. 

Fingers crossed though that I discover some enthusiasm some time soon.

Failing that, I’m on holiday in two weeks time so feck it. Maybe being away will charge up my batteries.

• Like 1

Might just be ayf cut but have a genuinely good feeling the lower expectations might suit us. Looking forward to seeing what Jos can do with a full pre season. I appreciate we all want the best for Wednesday but please can we try get behind them rather than get on their backs. The more fans get on at players the less likely they are to attempt the more intricate stuff. Come on Wednesday.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Reallondonowl said:

OK

Simple enough:-

1. Positivity about new season (1-10)

2. Thoughts on new kit (home and away) (1-10)

3. Chances of gaining promotion - outright or via play offs (1-10)

4. Finishing above the other lot (1-10)

So, for me it's 

1. 8

2. 8

3. 7

4. 9

WAWAW

Lovely looking kit both home and away but no real chance of any on field success this season. Mid table at best. I fear we are slowly heading back to the days of just being a club that makes up the numbers and the appointment of Jos is probably the most negative part of all. We've gone from a team on the verge of promotion to the promised land to a team even the bookies feel have more chance of relegation the promotion in the blink of an eye. Worrying times....