Embargo...

Nixon being cryptic on twitter. Has replied to two tweets from a Wednesday and Birmingham fan regarding an embargo and his reply to both was 'ask me on Wednesday'.

Thats when the transfer window shuts? We can still make loans after that I think? I heard we were under an embargo and no players would be coming in. People don't like Nixon on here for some reason, but there's often a lot of truth in what he says. 

Also has just said in regards to embargo 'picture will be a lot clearer for a lot of clubs on Wednesday...'

Edited by SallyCinnamon

Just now, owlZfan84 said:

I don't think Nixon has too many links to the ongoings at our club now.

Under the 'old' regime, he called a lot of stuff before it came to fruition, not so much now though.

I just think we aren't doing anything so nothing to report on.

He was the first to break Rhodes to Norwich mind. And the first to break Luhukay.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I just think we aren't doing anything so nothing to report on.

He was the first to break Rhodes to Norwich mind. And the first to break Luhukay.

Re: Rhodes - I think he has links to Norwich as he seems to know what's going on down there.

Correct re: JL though.

We're obviously not active at the moment in the market. The sooner fans realise that, and stop banding ridiculous names about in the transfer thread, the better.

Edited by owlZfan84

3 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Maybe we are under an embargo and Wednesday is when it could be lifted depending on how well the league think we’ve done.

*wild speculation

I was about to post the same thing. Maybe EFL have told several clubs to get their house in order and imposed a de facto embargo until they review things on Wednesday.

Edited by G-Reg

7 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

I don't think Nixon has too many links to the ongoings at our club now.

Under the 'old' regime, he called a lot of stuff before it came to fruition, not so much now though.

Been told yes we are under an embargo, more players to go , all  big names just haggling over fees. Very sorry to say this but it’s down to the kids. 

1 minute ago, owlZfan84 said:

You've done it now Sonny.

:ghoulguy:

Create some excitement for a few days if nothing else (followed by crushing disappointment and anger on Wednesday/Thursday when we don’t sign seven players).