What do you think of this?

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah but it's like having wellies with 'L' and 'R' painted on em

years ago while doing my fire service training we had a kit inspection and I put my well buffed up wellies proudly at the front ,sadly for me I didn't realise they were the wrong way round and the b@5tard of a training officer made me write  left & right on them and drilled in them all day with much ridicule from my colleagues  so thanks for reminding of that 

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 14:55, @owlstalk said:

DjCRxe3W4AEYUHy.jpg

Hillsborough+2.jpg

I think this looks ace (I'd take the word HILLSBOROUGH off it tho - that's like having salt written on a salt pot and pepper on a pepper pot)

Anyway - you can get one here if you like - https://www.matthewjiwood.com/shop/hillsboroughkop-a2-poster

Always peddling something. Bet you have got 15 ebay accounts and cars in various states of repair on your front garden.

On 27/07/2018 at 01:55, @owlstalk said:

DjCRxe3W4AEYUHy.jpg

Hillsborough+2.jpg

I think this looks ace (I'd take the word HILLSBOROUGH off it tho - that's like having salt written on a salt pot and pepper on a pepper pot)

Anyway - you can get one here if you like - https://www.matthewjiwood.com/shop/hillsboroughkop-a2-poster

That sideboard is just like mine, great minds and all that.

On 27/07/2018 at 09:29, @owlstalk said:

Yeah but it's like having wellies with 'L' and 'R' painted on em

Aaahhhh, thanks for that, the penny's dropped now, my missus has been asking me why she's got C&A stamped in her knickers, i'm off to tell her, she'll be made up.