What do you think of this?

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

DjCRxe3W4AEYUHy.jpg

Hillsborough+2.jpg

I think this looks ace (I'd take the word HILLSBOROUGH off it tho - that's like having salt written on a salt pot and pepper on a pepper pot)

Anyway - you can get one here if you like - https://www.matthewjiwood.com/shop/hillsboroughkop-a2-poster

I thought they were selling them in IKEA when I saw the picture.

lol

Guest addedtime
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

FFS

everyone's putting me off this picture now

lol

Sort the lines and is the perspective issues, and it's perfect.

Isn’t it sad that with a week to go to the new season we have nothing of substance to talk about other than a fight in Mansfield. Never mind we’ve got blue and white stripes that will guarantee three points every week.

Edited by Pale Rider

7 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

It'd be reyt for a teenager to have in their bedroom, next to a Taylor Swift poster.

Not so sure about having it downstairs in the living room though.

Nice sideboard.

You'd be alright polishing your trumpet missing taylor and shooting it in to the south stand

nice sideboardlol

Edited by Hodgyowl

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

DjCRxe3W4AEYUHy.jpg

Hillsborough+2.jpg

I think this looks ace (I'd take the word HILLSBOROUGH off it tho - that's like having salt written on a salt pot and pepper on a pepper pot)

Anyway - you can get one here if you like - https://www.matthewjiwood.com/shop/hillsboroughkop-a2-poster

I’ve also just noticed the time is wrong on the clock as well.

18 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

DjCRxe3W4AEYUHy.jpg

Hillsborough+2.jpg

I think that having Hillsborough at the top belongs to the style that he tries to reproduce and adds to the picture ……looking at his website he's very influenced by the art deco era  and he's certainly pulled it off with this one ….i'm with you on it looks ace .

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

I think that having Hillsborough at the top belongs to the style that he tries to reproduce and adds to the picture ……looking at his website he's very influenced by the art deco era 

Yeah but it's like having wellies with 'L' and 'R' painted on em

Owlstalk Shop