Just now, TINKERBELL said:

Hes our talisman and best player at the club,seen a lot of negative posted about whats happened but sir Alex Ferguson didn't turn his back on cantona 

Come on Fernando im looking forward to seeing you torment the opposition defences this season 

Well said tinks luv, well said, we may get a few negs but I'm totally with you on this 

• Like 2
  • Agree 5

Yup I’m in. Let’s get behind our lads and show our support for him. That dirty Mansfield lot can suck my plums.

• Agree 7
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha 2

100% this, best player we have. innocent until proven guilty, and I genuinely don’t think they will have evidence to prove whether he did or didn’t say something he shouldn’t have, as for the scrapping, well we’ve all been there, nowt wrong with a few handbags. 

• Agree 4

8 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Hes our talisman and best player at the club,seen a lot of negative posted about whats happened but sir Alex Ferguson didn't turn his back on cantona 

Come on Fernando im looking forward to seeing you torment the opposition defences this season 

Once again Tinks enters the ring with a voice of reason. Well said let's hope this is the season he shows why so many have faith in him.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

I am not taking my shoes off in the car park for him...nope,no way.

He's one of our own. As we say in Sheffield, if you pick a fight with one of us, you pick a fight with all of us.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

Right now we don't know and no one should rush to judgement on what happened.

But, if it turns out he was being racist, I won't back him.

Will you back him regardless?

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 2

5 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

Yup I’m in. Let’s get behind our lads and show our support for him. That dirty Mansfield lot can suck my plums.

If the dirty Mansfield lot don't I'm sure you'd get a few takers on here lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cookeh said:

Where's the racist piece come from. Tried reading a few articles and not seen anything along those lines. I'm not racist but I am fully behind Nando until proven guilty and so should every Wednesdayite. If not then why not throw the whole squad to the wolves ??

• Agree 5

2 minutes ago, cookeh said:

As a player definitely 

He would be in office though and told its not acceptable 

Just now, Reallondonowl said:

Where's the racist piece come from. Tried reading a few articles and not seen anything along those lines. I'm not racist but I am fully behind Nando until proven guilty and so should every Wednesdayite. If not then why not throw the whole squad to the wolves ??

We agree on that bit.. my first sentence was: Right now we don't know and no one should rush to judgement on what happened.

The initial rumours were that the flare up came because Nando used the N word at Pearce, and that's why he came up swinging. We don't know if it's true yet, ofc. But in the event that it is.. then I'm not willing to just ignore it because "he's one of our own".

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

I’ll be a critic if Fernando has behaved unacceptably but the rush to condemn without having the full story by so many posters is ridiculous.

Until proved otherwise he deserves our support and he has mine.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, cookeh said:

We agree on that bit.. my first sentence was: Right now we don't know and no one should rush to judgement on what happened.

The initial rumours were that the flare up came because Nando used the N word at Pearce, and that's why he came up swinging. We don't know if it's true yet, ofc. But in the event that it is.. then I'm not willing to just ignore it because "he's one of our own".

Maybe when FF went down Pearce giggled like a school girl when the ref waived appeals away...............................then FF drops a crunching tackle on him and says " It's not nice to snigger" may Fessi accent got lost who knows. It was a nothing incident by some who went and unless you were up close only the players know what was and wasn't said. Lets move on.

• Disagree 1

Agreed, he’s innocent until proven guilty.

• Agree 1

Best player we have by a country mile while he wears a Wednesday shirt I will back him 100% what ever he does

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

No-one knows what's gone off. Mansfield fans (I was in that end) where saying 'He must have said something racist' as they couldn't believe the reaction of there CB.

But its just speculation and nothing can be proved or disproved anyway. 

Back Him I say!

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, s.armo said:

Best player we have by a country mile while he wears a Wednesday shirt I will back him 100% what ever he does

Ditto

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

The team needs to get Forestieri shirts to show our solidarity and everyone should come to the Villarreal game with Fessi masks. He’s deffo a confidence player and needs to know that we support him no matter what. F*** Mansfield and the FA.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 2