Forestieri

4 minutes ago, Carbone said:

I do wonder where we draw the line with him though. He could punch a mascot in the face and some on here would say it shows he cares. 

I overreacted to the initial reports admittedly, but I wouldn't necessarily say I'm bitter, I'm just wary how good it is for the club to have a character like him around.

I sense Jos is maybe more of a disciplinarian than CC and FF might not be around for too long if he gets up to what he did under the previous regime. 

Getting involved like this in pre-season isn't a great sign if we're all being honest though is it. 

What did you think of the punch/elbow to his face before he went in with the tackle? The one off the ball. 

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

How do you think I feel????

yours sincerely 

Sir George Siggi Jonson Barry Corr Hirst Snr 

Thought you'd got it changed to Owen Morrison a while ago?

31 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

Any fan trouble outside?

I saw one lad getting nicked, not sure if he was Wednesday or Mansfield.

3 or 4 Mad Max-esque bikers came down the hill at the end on dirt bikes and one of them pointed at me in an intimidating manner and mentioned something about me being a Wednesday W**ker, which was quite exciting tbf

Edited by goodytheowl
  • Haha 2

What an absolute cesspit of a place and utter haemorrhoid of a club Mansfield Town are. Heard some of their fans got lairy as a result of this after the game and got sparked out. Dirty little scrubbers. Hope you go the way of Chesterfield and fall out the league.

27 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Fk  the star and their self esteem to be pigs.we already know which side they love 

Getting angry mad like neil now

The club want to boycott the star and Radio Sheffield from now on and just go in house for the media. Absolutely sick to the back teeth of the pigfiltration that’s gone on in our media this last decade. Ban em all from Hillsborough Mr C!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

The club want to boycott the star and Radio Sheffield from now on and just go in house for the media. Absolutely sick to the back teeth of the pigfiltration that’s gone on in our media this last decade. Ban em all from Hillsborough Mr C!

I remember when Kaven and Dave took that route 

didnt work out so good

Owlstalk Shop