Forestieri

1 minute ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I bet it was fun in the changing area afterwards. There is hardly room to swing a cat or a punch in there.

Tbeyll have had a rota system for using it - similar to the one in some doctors surgery where you take a ticket and wait outside for your number to get called out

i bet Bullen has a right laugh and his Fox and Palmers in his shoes so that they ended up just sat there as the rest of the squad showered and sneaked off to the coach home

hes always having a right laugh like that 

Owlstalk Shop

16 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Thats balls

if it was any other player he wouldn’t be supported

Maybe that says more about your attitude than mine.

If any player was involved and played for Sheffield Wednesday then Yes as far as I'm concerned I would definitely support him regardless of who it was.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Good thing about all this is Forestieri might not get bullied so much from now on, notnif the centre halves that kick him from pillar to post know they might end up with some teeth missing after the game!

MORE likely in my opinion. Try and get him sent off, like that t*at from Preston, Pearson (?)

Just now, Stockyowl said:

Jesus, some right fannies on owlstalk these days. Get behind the players who play for the club, don't try and second guess every situation. 

This

and lets just remember this was a friendly game

against Mansfield

with half a first team and half of reserves

Owlstalk Shop

8 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Expect him to be banned for X amount t of games.

He tackled from behind at end of game, a load of their players didn’t like it and then one ended up throwing punches at him. He somehow manages to get off pitch by Flitcroft and subbed off quietly, definite red for him. Whilst forestieri gets a yellow.

full time comes, forestieri walks upto butcher and punches him square in face - mass brawl boots off and they’re bench, our bench and all police and stewards end up in a mass brawl and Forestieri gets kicked and booted down tunnel and Tom Lees kicked in chest

Mental

well we ort to get this rascal off here then hadn't we FFS 

1 minute ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

That’s the things, he’s learned to smack them after the game!

maybe that's the disadvantage of our tunnel.

just past the dugout it can be no more that a threatening 'point'

However close to the top as it's narrowed you are close enough to bite each other's nose off.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

This

and lets just remember this was a friendly game

against Mansfield

with half a first team and half of reserves

And with all the other stuff earlier today from the club, losing at Bradford, the long sleeved shirts being dearer yesterday and also the new shirt size chart.

Crazy 48 hours and the season hasn't even started.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Take it you know exactly what 'this' was then and it was all his fault of course?

Quite something to write this with a username 'Carbone' - you do remember him walking out never to return after being named as a substitute? 

Carbone is my surname. It's nothing to do with Benito. 

36 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Imagine if it was Fox or Palmer 

there would be a wickerman already constructed on the Wednesdayite carpark and a bloke selling hotdogs to expectant spectators 

Willow MacGregor thou  i would have, cant believe Callan didn't  .

44 minutes ago, SiJ said:

It's a handful of bitter dipsticks on Owstalk. 

It doesn't mean the whole club is going to throw Nando under the bike. 

Jesus Christ. 

I do wonder where we draw the line with him though. He could punch a mascot in the face and some on here would say it shows he cares. 

I overreacted to the initial reports admittedly, but I wouldn't necessarily say I'm bitter, I'm just wary how good it is for the club to have a character like him around.

I sense Jos is maybe more of a disciplinarian than CC and FF might not be around for too long if he gets up to what he did under the previous regime. 

Getting involved like this in pre-season isn't a great sign if we're all being honest though is it. 

He was elbowed/punched by their defender just before he went in with the tackle, that's why he went flying in. He'd been denied a stonewall penalty and kicked all over for the best part of 90 minutes. Their manager knew what was happening and he took him off before he got sent off, pretty pointless though cos the ref hadn't seen owt anyway. Didn't see the melee at the end but it sounds like ff was attacked. One of their players gave Tom Lees a full on mma roundhouse to the chest according to my brother. I just saw loads of players in a melee.

Be careful what you believe. Nobody in the away end had a good view of the post whistle trouble. Nobody in the home end had a good view of the elbow on ff, and if they did they didn't see the post whistle stuff. Happened in completely different parts of the pitch.

If FF has done anything wrong then he will be punished. As far as I can see he gave a bit back after taking some serious hammer. As it stands I back him. 

• Like 2