Forestieri

7 minutes ago, 442 said:

Forestieri is a boy.

If you slate him you need drop kicking to the head like Tom Lees was. 

Disappointed in Lees.

I'd be disappointed in you, but that's like being upset at the village idiot for being an idiot.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
1 minute ago, hatcheeks said:

and how did he do in the previous 3 and half years?

Recency trumps history although he was top scorer in one of those seasons.

1 minute ago, Owl Be Back said:

Lads showing a bit of bottle, throwing a few punches and handbags in a 'friendly' match with lower league scum. Use this right and it'll be great for team morale.

It might have actually been that

A team building exercise where everyone’s name was put into a hat and the one pulled out had to deck someone by slotting them right in the face on final whistle

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, HubristicClapper said:

I'd be disappointed in you, but that's like being upset at the village idiot for being an idiot.

Erm, are you ok? 

Why is everyone so upset about a pre season friendly? 

Get some sleep. Freaks. 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I knew we should have gone to Portugal for pre-season.

Carlos would have rocked up though all smashed out of his face in his Swansea shirt screaming something about how he still thinks he can get is promoted before collapsing into a heap and knocking over a wheelchair which had some hidden booze sneaked in by pouring it into an elaborate vodka brake fluid system 

you know what he’s like

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This is such a dramatic point in our history my minds wandering back to all the other big moments like this

Like when Bobby Ewing shot his own brother in the shower over a family oil feud before travelling back in time to reappear as though he’d just nipped out to Tesco for a bit with The Chuckle Brotheds for some bread and a freshly baked maple pecan twist 

We do know that FF is quite prone to getting just a little het up.

He could be massive in our coming season - so if he has been set up and retaliated, we really do need to back this guy.

Love the man and he'll have a great season.    You almost need to be  little over protective of the guy.

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

Expect him to be banned for X amount t of games.

He tackled from behind at end of game, a load of their players didn’t like it and then one ended up throwing punches at him. He somehow manages to get off pitch by Flitcroft and subbed off quietly, definite red for him. Whilst forestieri gets a yellow.

full time comes, forestieri walks upto butcher and punches him square in face - mass brawl boots off and they’re bench, our bench and all police and stewards end up in a mass brawl and Forestieri gets kicked and booted down tunnel and Tom Lees kicked in chest

Mental

Very concise report Todwick. How did you manage an all areas pass lol 

Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

He sold us dirty no doubt.

That's all I was really saying. I'm fine with people wanting to better themselves just, you know, do it in the right way. Those people you sh*t on... You tend to bump into again on the way back down.