Forestieri

22 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

But then he's still called him black in Spanish so in that case it would be racist.

Perhaps it was an observation rather than a criticism?

14 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Whether FF is the sinner or sinned against here, whether you love, hate or indifferent to him I am getting bored with the circus that seems to surround him.
If he stays be something else in a couple of months and its getting tedious now.

Hardly a circus. Refused to play at Norwich - yes that was daft.  A scuffle with Winnall which wasn’t 100% his fault and who cares and yesterday which we know he was retaliating. That’s in 3 yrs. I prefer to think of all the goals he’s scored, the games he’s single handedly won us and most importantly - the first bit of football entertainment at Hillsborough in donkeys years. Best player by a mile. 

15 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

I'm pretty sure that referring to a black person as "black" isn't racist unless the rest of the sentence shows context is a slur.

Not sure these days mate. I think saying something is black is now racist. 

11 minutes ago, BIG D said:

So what does bloodclart mean?

:huh:

Searched it. Wish I hadn’t bothered 

:Pelupessy:

An insulting West Indian term, which implies the recipient is the blood from a woman's ladybit following a period. This is not to be confused with "bumbeclart" which is a reference to **** from an arse.
"eh rasclart, ya mudder, da ****** ***** - she a bumbe clart. Wa your pun pun suffer, cause you a batty boy. A mon is poking his jaheebas upa - bo!"

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

An insulting West Indian term, which implies the recipient is the blood from a woman's ladybit following a period. This is not to be confused with "bumbeclart" which is a reference to **** from an arse.
"eh rasclart, ya mudder, da ****** ***** - she a bumbe clart. Wa your pun pun suffer, cause you a batty boy. A mon is poking his jaheebas upa - bo!"

Put me reyt off mi jam doughnut.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Seen several people and friends on twitter say the same. 

Was Pearce sent off or subbed off? Eitherway he obviously returned to the field to have a go with FF et al. 

Glad a few more saw it, I'd seen one other person on twitter who had. 

Wouldn't be surprised if both clubs agreed that that the footage had gone missing. There doesn't seem to be any fan's footage so a veil could be drawn over it all. There's blame on both sides, including their manager who seemed to pull a fast one by taking the player off and sneakily substituting him. 

38 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

Not sure these days mate. I think saying something is black is now racist. 

That's blown it. I will have to order my dark coloured but not black pudding in future.

41 minutes ago, BIG D said:

:biggrin:  Bo Selecta got 3 series out of this. Was it with June Sar Ping-Pong or Trisha? Or both? Quality nonsense. Kiss ma teeth.