Forestieri

1 minute ago, AwokenGiant said:

Yeah, good point. I guess it’s because I wouldn’t be offended if someone called me white. I think there are certain phrases that have connotations with slavery and the abuse/mistreatment of people over the years - I’m not sure whether black is one, but who am I to decide? 

But you’re speculating that he could have said something that someone else could have mistaken for something else. It’s wild speculation at best.

Still think I'm the only one who saw him elbow/punch FFoff the ball. That's why he went crazy, ref missed it as usual for him last night. He absolutely floored him. FF has reacted to that. 

As for the racism allegations, proof required but if he has been racist then throw the book at him. 

4 minutes ago, Sonny said:

But you’re speculating that he could have said something that someone else could have mistaken for something else. It’s wild speculation at best.

Totally - it’s all hypothetical spectacularly speculative - but whatever happened, don’t call me names. 

Edited by AwokenGiant

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Hang on Hang on....

Let's leave it for the clubs to find out what actually happened before we start meticulously solving the crime like Hercule Poirot ffs

Everyone guessing and arguing not knowing the facts.  It might not be as.bad as some are making out.

Just now, punkskaphil said:

I'm pretty sure that referring to a black person as "black" isn't racist unless the rest of the sentence shows context is a slur.

This is all speculation but is opening up into a more general discussion so In a situation of conflict like this seems to be, in what way could you possibly use the word black positively?  

6 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Still think I'm the only one who saw him elbow/punch FFoff the ball. That's why he went crazy, ref missed it as usual for him last night. He absolutely floored him. FF has reacted to that. 

As for the racism allegations, proof required but if he has been racist then throw the book at him. 

Seen several people and friends on twitter say the same. 

Was Pearce sent off or subbed off? Eitherway he obviously returned to the field to have a go with FF et al. 

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Hang on Hang on....

Let's leave it for the clubs to find out what actually happened before we start meticulously solving the crime like Hercule Poirot ffs

Indeed. 

Innocent until proven guilty and so on. 

1 minute ago, sonofbert2 said:

This is all speculation but is opening up into a more general discussion so In a situation of conflict like this seems to be, in what way could you possibly use the word black positively?  

That b*stard in the black has given me nothing all night.

• Haha 1