#SWFC MATCHDAY TICKET PRICES

1 minute ago, zakswfc said:

I'm afraid you're the one talking the ball axe mate. 

Other clubs have achieved much more amd without charging their fans through the roof. 

2 minutes ago, zakswfc said:

I'm afraid you're the one talking the ball axe mate. 

Other clubs have achieved much more amd without charging their fans through the roof. 

For instance?

13 minutes ago, room0035 said:

For the first time in over 30 years i will not be at the first home game of the season, there are 6 of us and we sit on the South, but at £46 to watch a team that narrowly missed out on relegation last season is beyond a joke, no new players and a team that bar a few players will be full of free agents and kids, I don't care its the first game of the season the banding is meant to be for the standard of the teams you are playing.

With the increase in the membership meaning the 10-12 games i attend each year will now have no benefit of, I don't buy the membership so I can buy the crap they sell in the store, I buy it  to get £5 off each game. I may well not be attending 10 this year the same goes for the 5 people I go with. We instead shall take the £100 we spend each match day on tickets, food, drink and crap merchandise and spend it elsewhere.

We the fans need to stand as one with this, This man is taking the wee wee out of us all and the longer we put up with it the more the prices will increase. He has taken a family club and milked us all to pay for the fact he does not have a clue what he is doing.

If you are spending £1200 attending 12 games just buy a season ticket for the North at £555, cut down on the crap merchandise and watch all 23 in comfort mate. Still leaves you £28 for beer and food each game....

I think he should totally slash the prices because then we would really challenge.

8 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Put it this way, fans are owed promotion this season. 

But we'll probably end up around 11th and people will still be praising Chansiri. 

We're not owed 'owt. It's sport and nothing is guaranteed.

I love how you can't wait to give Chansiri a shoeing but won't have a word said against George Hirst and his father even though they royally screwed our club over.

• Like 3

These prices are a disgrace - i'm almost ashamed of the club . . . BUT at £20.00 a ticket for the Bolton game last season around 2000 non season ticket holders turned up.

Has DC just gone - well i might as well fleece the few that come, if they won't turn up at £20.00 i'm not losing out.

3 minutes ago, pioowl said:

For instance?

Little old Huddersfield.

The team that beat us in the play-offs and ended up in the Premier League.

£149 for a season ticket in most adult cases.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, g-owls said:

Little old Huddersfield.

Im really looking forward to his response to this one. 

8 minutes ago, g-owls said:

Little old Huddersfield.

Its fantastic what 'little old Huddersfield' have done but it's hardly the norm

6 minutes ago, g-owls said:

Little old Huddersfield.

But Huddersfield have a shirt sponsorship deal that bring in £1.5m a season, their stadium is the John Smith's stadium with a sponsorship deal and they have advertising both in and outside the ground which does not have their chairman's name on it. They also sell their corporate boxes for £20,000+ vat rising to £25,000 +vat to watch Premiership football and presumably they make money at those prices and every single one is sold out each and every season.

So Huddersfield are bring in at least £3m+ more in none ripping off fans money, that our well run club doesn't because we have London premiership prices for Northern Championship football.

21 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I think he should totally slash the prices because then we would really challenge.

We're not owed 'owt. It's sport and nothing is guaranteed.

I love how you can't wait to give Chansiri a shoeing but won't have a word said against George Hirst and his father even though they royally screwed our club over.

Just like how people can't wait to stick up for the guy no matter what he does. 

And yes we are owed promotion. We pay extortionate prices - it's about time we were rewarded for it. 

Edited by KivoOwl
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, JackSWFC said:

Amazed that some fans are surprised by the ticket prices, given the fact that the season ticket prices are the same as last years.

Exactly  - really what were they expecting!!

Note to non season ticket holders - it's going to be like this for at least 5 more years now

44 minutes ago, room0035 said:

For the first time in over 30 years i will not be at the first home game of the season, there are 6 of us and we sit on the South, but at £46 to watch a team that narrowly missed out on relegation last season is beyond a joke, no new players and a team that bar a few players will be full of free agents and kids, I don't care its the first game of the season the banding is meant to be for the standard of the teams you are playing.

With the increase in the membership meaning the 10-12 games i attend each year will now have no benefit of, I don't buy the membership so I can buy the crap they sell in the store, I buy it  to get £5 off each game. I may well not be attending 10 this year the same goes for the 5 people I go with. We instead shall take the £100 we spend each match day on tickets, food, drink and crap merchandise and spend it elsewhere.

We the fans need to stand as one with this, This man is taking the wee wee out of us all and the longer we put up with it the more the prices will increase. He has taken a family club and milked us all to pay for the fact he does not have a clue what he is doing.

If you couldafford 12potg gamesyou could afford a season ticket and go to 23

53 minutes ago, Plonk said:

This. Why do people only look at the dearest tickets. The lower category and kids prices are fine. And again the season ticket prices are fine. You do realise if you want to go the men’s final at wimbledon it will cost you more than a first round on one of the minor courts. 

Bigger games are always ways going to be more expensive. 

All West Brom's home games are £20 no categories !!

• Like 1

Guest Ash76
7 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

it's about time we were rewarded for it. 

I’m with you mate, the other lot across the city have a rewards scheme 

7CF8251C-CB37-49C7-B5F1-6F17CA67B78B.jpeg

Just now, dan1980 said:

If you couldafford 12potg gamesyou could afford a season ticket and go to 23

I can't - I skint myself now to attend the games. But I did it for the love of my team. 

I have just had enough of this - the fans are being bled dry will the same crap we had last season not playing, is the same crap we will have this season not playing and the only plan by the club is not to get rid of over paid under performing players instead we shall keep paying them the £20,000, £30,000 they are on and at the end of the season they will be out of contract.

DC could not organise a wee wee up in a brewery and he clearly does not have a clue how to manage and run a football team. the fans are your lifeblood when you don't have the Premiership cash and now the numbers at games will get less and less and the kids they take with them instead of growing up owls will grow up Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea fans and what DC has done to our once great club will affect us for the next 10-15 years.

What will be DC answer to get them back, he does have one instead he will raise prices again so those paying can pay even more.

26 minutes ago, torres said:

These prices are a disgrace - i'm almost ashamed of the club . . . BUT at £20.00 a ticket for the Bolton game last season around 2000 non season ticket holders turned up.

Has DC just gone - well i might as well fleece the few that come, if they won't turn up at £20.00 i'm not losing out.

If those that turned up now and again have got out of the habit of going because of the sky high prices (or for other reasons) they may not even know when there's an offer on or more worryingly might not want to go at all.