#SWFC MATCHDAY TICKET PRICES

£39 for opening game, with no new signings whatsoever. 

Four years on and we're still in the same position, if not worse. 

The fans have done their bit, and got nothing in return. 

And yet STILL people defend the current hierarchy. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

The words "p1ss up" and "brewery" spring to mind.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

The fans have done their bit, and got nothing in return

Only the most investment in our history , two seasons at a real crack at promotion for the first time  in 15 years.

Players like Fernando,Hooper and bannan playing for our club rather than dream signings

The fans have paid jackshit compared to Dc

Stop talking utter  b##locks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

The prices are too dear but that part is not true.

People have perspective on the situation

5 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

Only the most investment in our history , two seasons at a real crack at promotion for the first time  in 15 years.

Players like Fernando,Hooper and bannan playing for our club rather than dream signings

This. Why do people only look at the dearest tickets. The lower category and kids prices are fine. And again the season ticket prices are fine. You do realise if you want to go the men’s final at wimbledon it will cost you more than a first round on one of the minor courts. 

Bigger games are always ways going to be more expensive. 

His outset from the start - his focus - was getting as many season ticket holders on board as possible, which he's done.

He knows he'll get 25k most weeks with what he's done. Ideally it would be 25k season ticket holders but you cant win em all

23 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Why do you  need signings 

Edited by bladeshater
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

For the first time in over 30 years i will not be at the first home game of the season, there are 6 of us and we sit on the South, but at £46 to watch a team that narrowly missed out on relegation last season is beyond a joke, no new players and a team that bar a few players will be full of free agents and kids, I don't care its the first game of the season the banding is meant to be for the standard of the teams you are playing.

With the increase in the membership meaning the 10-12 games i attend each year will now have no benefit of, I don't buy the membership so I can buy the crap they sell in the store, I buy it  to get £5 off each game. I may well not be attending 10 this year the same goes for the 5 people I go with. We instead shall take the £100 we spend each match day on tickets, food, drink and crap merchandise and spend it elsewhere.

We the fans need to stand as one with this, This man is taking the wee wee out of us all and the longer we put up with it the more the prices will increase. He has taken a family club and milked us all to pay for the fact he does not have a clue what he is doing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

No change to the matrix as far as I can see, been the same for a few seasons now

The problem is apart from the obvious fixtures (Pigs, Villa etc) you don’t know what category the game is going to be until the tickets go on sale

Dont know if Wigan at home is going to be £20 or £39

Cant even decide which games to forward plan for based on prices alone

Edited by Baldrick

18 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

Be careful you could be accused of giving credit where credits due.Not something often seen on this forum.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

I mean, I don't personally class two failed play off campaigns and occasionally watching Gary Hooper as the peak of the sport so..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, room0035 said:

For the first time in over 30 years i will not be at the first home game of the season, there are 6 of us and we sit on the South, but at £46 to watch a team that narrowly missed out on relegation last season is beyond a joke, no new players and a team that bar a few players will be full of free agents and kids, I don't care its the first game of the season the banding is meant to be for the standard of the teams you are playing.

With the increase in the membership meaning the 10-12 games i attend each year will now have no benefit of, I don't buy the membership so I can buy the crap they sell in the store, I buy it  to get £5 off each game. I may well not be attending 10 this year the same goes for the 5 people I go with. We instead shall take the £100 we spend each match day on tickets, food, drink and crap merchandise and spend it elsewhere.

We the fans need to stand as one with this, This man is taking the wee wee out of us all and the longer we put up with it the more the prices will increase. He has taken a family club and milked us all to pay for the fact he does not have a clue what he is doing.

Bramall Lane?

26 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

I'm afraid you're the one talking the ball axe mate. 

Other clubs have achieved much more amd without charging their fans through the roof. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1