Important warning for anyone driving to #SWFC games

I got a fine for parking at Tesco car park in Savile Street a couple of weeks ago. It was my first day back at work after a holiday (I was knackered) and I stopped to get some food in the morning. I thought I’d just rest my eyes for a minute...woke up 5 hours later. Got a £40 fine! Had no idea until a letter weeks later. They clocked my reg driving in at 9am and leaving at 2pm. 

Be be careful out there...

:duntmatter:

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

I got a fine for parking at Tesco car park in Savile Street a couple of weeks ago. It was my first day back at work after a holiday (I was knackered) and I stopped to get some food in the morning. I thought I’d just rest my eyes for a minute...woke up 5 hours later. Got a £40 fine! Had no idea until a letter weeks later. They clocked my reg driving in at 9am and leaving at 2pm. 

Can a private company fine you?  If so that's a travesty.

3 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

Bet your boss was thrilled straight after your fortnight off. lol

Guest addedtime
1 minute ago, Watson said:

Can a private company fine you?  If so that's a travesty.

They can invoice you but difficult to enforce.

28 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 18.09.37.jpg

Yet the silly Bąstards put the photo of themselves on the Internet so we know who they are lol

Looks about as scary as the made up TV license detector van from the 80s and probably just as false. 

Edited by helmut_rooster