The deluded at it again

Guest Willow Owl

Had a drink with mate who is a blade ,Talking about money in football ,Silly spending etc ,And over the hill wages what players get ,He has a go at chairman at lane selling star players ,I said at least you develop them to sell ,They look for bargains and sell them ,They at least have a chairman who knows English football ,We do not .

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, HubristicClapper said:

Egan has cost £600,000 up front.  There is no guaranteed money on top of this.   The fee is £600k - although there are add ons, of which the only add ons that will absolutely come to fruition are if he makes 60 appearances for the blades, and also if he achieves promotion whilst under contract.

The add ons could potentially reach £4m however the likelihood of this?     Is the dude going to reach 20 caps?   Are SUFC going to get promoted in the lifespan of this contract?   Will he score in 10% of the games he plays (Yes, that is a part of the contract - if he scores in 10% of the games he plays for the duration of his contract, SUFC will have to pay out to Brentford!)

How do I know this?

HA!   SUFC you have a mole, well, actually no you don't - you have an imbecile of a woman who likes to blurt all and sundry whilst she is drunk at a certain extra curricular activity for her daughter.

This happened tonight.    It was surreal.

I'm not even joking - this bint did not shut up, for almost an hour!   I have some right material on the blades and no offence, but I will be dining out on it for months - it was good stuff !!!

Ooooohh!

Can we be best buddies?

Just for a bit?

Fancy a pint?

11 hours ago, HubristicClapper said:

Egan has cost £600,000 up front.  There is no guaranteed money on top of this.   The fee is £600k - although there are add ons, of which the only add ons that will absolutely come to fruition are if he makes 60 appearances for the blades, and also if he achieves promotion whilst under contract.

The add ons could potentially reach £4m however the likelihood of this?     Is the dude going to reach 20 caps?   Are SUFC going to get promoted in the lifespan of this contract?   Will he score in 10% of the games he plays (Yes, that is a part of the contract - if he scores in 10% of the games he plays for the duration of his contract, SUFC will have to pay out to Brentford!)

How do I know this?

HA!   SUFC you have a mole, well, actually no you don't - you have an imbecile of a woman who likes to blurt all and sundry whilst she is drunk at a certain extra curricular activity for her daughter.

I'm not even joking - this bint did not shut up, for almost an hour!   I have some right material on the blades and no offence, but I will be dining out on it for months - it was good stuff !!!

tell you someat bud if they have got Egan for £600,000 they've done a reight deal,feck me good player,

12 hours ago, HubristicClapper said:

How do I know this?

Whoever was blabbing to you mate was talking absolute testicles. The fee upfront was/is £3,750,000 which incidentally is the exact amount of 1st down payment from David Brookes deal.

• Haha 1

On 21/07/2018 at 12:48, Willow Owl said:

According to S2 forums, they had a bid accepted by SWFC for Joao, but were unable to match his 35k wages. 

They also made an enquiry for one of our midfielders but were put off by 40k wages. 

Love to know what hallucinogenic drugs these pigs are on:laugh:

Before anyone says it, i was bored so had a quick browse. 

Doubt they could match my wage let alone Joao's  

On 21/07/2018 at 14:11, Willow Owl said:

Because there is no speculation in any media outlet and no mention of transfer fee, and there is no way that joao is on 35k a week. Just the blunts dreaming. 

If they're still dreaming that's because they've been snorting the white dog poo again. :blink::blink::blink:lol

19 hours ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Had a drink with mate who is a blade ,Talking about money in football ,Silly spending etc ,And over the hill wages what players get ,He has a go at chairman at lane selling star players ,I said at least you develop them to sell ,They look for bargains and sell them ,They at least have a chairman who knows English football ,We do not .

That sounds a bit pro bluntish. I'd PMSFL if they gave Brooks a 4 year contract and then couldn't offload him so then they would have to pay his wages. Secondly, I think they said he'd had a cold since December and then some unknown tropical disease or something. I'd much more prefer my own club being honest with fans - i.e. we're not going to play him because we've agreed to sell him 

1 hour ago, sethman75 said:

You have to ask yourself why players are not moving on and big wages is most likely the cause. They won't get that anywhere else.

Thanks Carlos.

I wasn't a fan of Carlos but I'm pretty sure the wages and contract lengths weren't down to him.

2 hours ago, OxonOwl said:

Wouldn't any club have a ballpark idea of their targets' wages before they made a bid. Surely if they can't afford Joao's wages they would not bother making a bid.

Yes, true, and if they can afford Egan's wages then they most likely could have afforded Joao's too.

On 22/07/2018 at 10:55, OughtibridgeOwl said:

We seem to be obsessed with united at the minute. 

Not sure if it’s the lack of transfer activity, lack of proper football. But there’s more and more threads about them appearing all the time. 

Crikey. 

One of the reasons could be, that there is more of them on here than on their own forums.