The deluded at it again

Guest Willow Owl

Guest Willow Owl

According to S2 forums, they had a bid accepted by SWFC for Joao, but were unable to match his 35k wages. 

They also made an enquiry for one of our midfielders but were put off by 40k wages. 

Love to know what hallucinogenic drugs these pigs are on:laugh:

Before anyone says it, i was bored so had a quick browse. 

54 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

According to S2 forums, they had a bid accepted by SWFC for Joao, but were unable to match his 35k wages. 

They also made an enquiry for one of our midfielders but were put off by 40k wages. 

I dont tend to take their Piganomics seriously. most of them dont even know what day of the week it is. 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 hour ago, Willow Owl said:

How do you know for sure it's not true?

Just now, Owls-Fan said:

I'd rather we accepted an embargo than sell a player to the pigs, and im sure they' feel the same.

Really,you not familiar with the signings of Bromby,Quinn,Facey,to a lesser extent Geary,they proper thought they'd got one over on us,even Lavery,billy fatboy sharp tweetin "you not a pig anymore Caolen",only became footballers when they put the red and white on,any chance however remote for them to think they've got one over us,they'll take it.

43 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

I posted this on another thread - I didn't get this from their forum mind, but from a couple of blades fans trying to get a rise out of me.

Ha ha thick pigs, trying to take the p1zz by admitting they can't afford his wages

Guest Kameron

We don’t have any midfielders good enough to be earning 40k per week and very much doubt Joao is on anywhere near 35k.  Little brother syndrome is in play again, leave em to it, we have own problems to sort.

1 minute ago, Kameron said:

We don’t have any midfielders good enough to be earning 40k per week and very much doubt Joao is on anywhere near 35k.  Little brother syndrome is in play again, leave em to it, we have own problems to sort.

Get with the programme Kameron,Jones earns £50,000 a week............:Chansiri:

12 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Really,you not familiar with the signings of Bromby,Quinn,Facey,to a lesser extent Geary,they proper thought they'd got one over on us,even Lavery,billy fatboy sharp tweetin "you not a pig anymore Caolen",only became footballers when they put the red and white on,any chance however remote for them to think they've got one over us,they'll take it.

Sorry not fully understanding your post, but I remember Quinn, Bromby and Geary helped them get promoted to the premier league.  So selling them someone like Joao who could be a decent striker in this league would be a massive mistake in my opinion. 

Guest Willow Owl
13 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

How do you know for sure it's not true?

Because there is no speculation in any media outlet and no mention of transfer fee, and there is no way that joao is on 35k a week. Just the blunts dreaming. 

1 minute ago, Owls-Fan said:

Sorry not fully understanding your post, but I remember Quinn, Bromby and Geary helped them get promoted to the premier league.  So selling them someone like Joao who could be a decent striker in this league would be a massive mistake in my opinion. 

Right,you said "i'd rather we had an embargo,than sell any player to them,am sure they feel the same",my point is NO they don't as their reactions after signing the players mentioned testifies,what the players did whilst there is irrelevant,they absolutely believe(d),they'd got one over on us.

I don't believe this story for an instant, but what will Egan's wages be?

Tidy, if he really did cost £4 mil.

I was always under the impression that Pep's philosophy is that nobody is any more important than anyone else in the team.

But that can't be true now.

Although the Blades wouldn't be paying the wages of an FF, a Rhodes, a Fletcher, or a Hooper, in fairness they probably could accommodate a Winnall or a Joao.