Hutch leaving?

5 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Thanks Greengrass. Probably worth mentioning the fishing thread in the other sports section for anyone interested garymegson

Keep the nutters out of the fishing section !!

Edited by Greengrass

8 hours ago, Owls s18 said:

Just heard that the squad had a leaving do on eccy road for sam on Thursday night! 

I've restrained myself from posting this for the last 4 weeks or so. 

A friend of mine's missus is mates with Hutch's bird. They all went out for a meal a month or two ago and Hutch told my mate he was unhappy. He said there were a number of "first team" players feeling the same and were all on their way out. He added to this by saying Jos was part of the problem. Infact he went as far to say as the only player staying was Fletcher.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing given the form towards the end of the season.

I didn't what to post anything negative and I know people will just think, oh yeah my mates dogs, puppy has mates in high places etc. But can only had weight to this by what I have heard.

He told me this on father's Day weekend as I went to the Father's Day bash at 1867 lounge next day and mentioned it to a couple of people.

I just hope none of it is true.

I couldn't detect negative vibes from any of the players at OITP and despite the lack of incoming signings pre-season seems to be going well, and so far only a couple have left, so I remain optimistic.

Edited by deaks1984
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, deaks1984 said:

A friend of mine's missus is mates with Hutch's bird. They all went out for a meal a month or two ago and Hutch told my mate he was unhappy. He said there were a number of "first team" players feeling the same and were all on their way out. He added to this by saying Jos was part of the problem. Intact he went as far to say as the only player staying was Fletcher.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing given the form towards the end of the season.

I didn't what to post anything negative and I know people will just think, oh yeah my mates dogs, puppy has mates in high places etc. But can only had weight to this by what I have heard.

He told me this on father's Day weekend as I went to the Father's Day bash at 1867 lounge next day and mentioned it to a couple of people.

I couldn't detect negative vibes from any of the players at OITP and despite the lack of incoming signings pre-season seems to be going well, and so far only a couple have left, so I remain optimistic.

It's a shame you couldn't have restrained yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, deaks1984 said:

A friend of mine's missus is mates with Hutch's bird. They all went out for a meal a month or two ago and Hutch told my mate he was unhappy. He said there were a number of "first team" players feeling the same and were all on their way out. He added to this by saying Jos was part of the problem. Infact he went as far to say as the only player staying was Fletcher.

Considering we appear to be open to offers on just about anyone it seems odd that there’s been barely a whisper in the press about any of them leaving. If they want out then they don’t seem to have set their agents on to the task. Time will tell I guess.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, deaks1984 said:

What's your favourite cheese?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, deaks1984 said:

A lot of my team are unhappy in their role. They moan about the workload, pay and management structure.

Teams don't tend to leave en masse, it's usually the manager that goes.

Work it out fella.