Ryan Green

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ryan-greens-story-how-life-14922642#r3z-addoor

Anyone remember this guy?

I don't.

lol

Onto the next club then. Sheffield Wednesday.

It was another one doomed to fail.

"There was a curfew on us because we were bottom of the league and the manager didn't want us to go out in Sheffield.

"Me and Leon Knight decided to go out in Sheffield."

That was the end of his time there. Contract ripped up, he was dismissed. Clubbing had let him down again.

50 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ryan-greens-story-how-life-14922642#r3z-addoor

Anyone remember this guy?

I don't.

lol

Onto the next club then. Sheffield Wednesday.

It was another one doomed to fail.

"There was a curfew on us because we were bottom of the league and the manager didn't want us to go out in Sheffield.

"Me and Leon Knight decided to go out in Sheffield."

That was the end of his time there. Contract ripped up, he was dismissed. Clubbing had let him down again.

Probably a fairway for the club to deal with Green. Should never have putt himself in that position. 

I'm a 50 year old gypo, pretty handy back in the day but not up to much now, I am on twitter & have seen the much disrespect Leon Knight shows our club, I would love to have a fight with him, I think I would cause him serious harm, if someone can arrange this just send me a DM when/where to turn up

thank you

• Haha 5

He had the ability...I was suprised we released him. But the article explains a lot. 

We were very poor back in the days and Green seemed consistent. Green was dropped after a so called injury and never returned in the starting XI again. 

If him and Knight were pushed out due to partying, it will also explain why Knight hated us so much when he was at Brighton.