Retail Manager

Wouldn't such a key member of staff be in well before the start of the season and before shirt sales start, so they are well up to speed to enable the club to maximise sales and generate profits for the club.........

It does kind of look though that either a lot of employees are jumping ship or the club are cleaning house on both the squad/coaches and none playing staff, so many leaving to elsewhere in the last 6 months is this Karen or do the staff know something we don't

25 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

My cat says it’s overqualified. It also says those mushrooms I’ve just eaten were off, they taste funny :wacko:

We're they magic?

giphy (17).gif

Edited by s73owl
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

If this job means I'm working under:CEO: then count me in 

She will.receive first class service and loyalty up to the hilt...

No others need to apply .........

Don't get me started OG lol

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, vid80 said:

Heard a rumour that Carlos is applying for it......

To be fair, he's dreamt of working retail ever since he was a little boy

Edited by bobness
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, room0035 said:

Wouldn't such a key member of staff be in well before the start of the season and before shirt sales start, so they are well up to speed to enable the club to maximise sales and generate profits for the club.........

It does kind of look though that either a lot of employees are jumping ship or the club are cleaning house on both the squad/coaches and none playing staff, so many leaving to elsewhere in the last 6 months is this Karen or do the staff know something we don't

A key member? How much profit will that department generate in a year?  Enough to buy one player? Two?  Doubt it would buy a couple of legs. 

But things do need to improve but it's hardly a key department when it comes to profits.

I'm gonna get shot down coz I've not done any research.

• Haha 1