Owls on holiday

35 minutes ago, Brommers said:

Just about to end a 2 week break in Lanzarote and is my first holiday in years where I haven't seen any Wednesday shirts on display. Always nice to have a WAWAW moment. 

Just had 2 weeks in Bulgaria and mine was the only one I saw.

• Like 1

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Gave a Wednesday shirt to a mate of mine - hes Spanish and owns a bar about an hour inland from Malaga

He spends every Monday in Torremolinos playing music with friends in a bar - and one Monday he wore his Wednesday shirt. Apparently he was approached by 3 people separately who said "We're All Wednesday Arent We" and he had to message me to find out what it was all about... he was worried I'd set him up

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, Brommers said:

Just about to end a 2 week break in Lanzarote and is my first holiday in years where I haven't seen any Wednesday shirts on display. Always nice to have a WAWAW moment. 

Lots of Ipswich though.

13 minutes ago, Brommers said:

Thought we were Massive in Bulgaria.

We are, especially in my village.

Must be at least 8 yokels with a swfc shirt donated my my good self over the years.

Kind of regret giving the shop keeper my away yellow one though from the 91/92 season.

Guest Bulgaria
45 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Just had 2 weeks in Bulgaria and mine was the only one I saw.

Where did you go matey?

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, Hookowl said:

Sunny Beach pal

Enjoy it?

Went a few years back for a couple of nights, it was full of young uns and packed but i did have a good night even though i was in me late forties.

Not sure i could handle more than 2 nights tho.

2 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Enjoy it?

Went a few years back for a couple of nights, it was full of young uns and packed but i did have a good night even though i was in me late forties.

Yes we enjoyed it though as you say full of young uns, had a good night at Khans Tent 4 course meal, bottle of wine each and floor show 130 Lev per couple included transport from and back to our hotel.

Had a trip to Nessebar as well.

20 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Gave a Wednesday shirt to a mate of mine - hes Spanish and owns a bar about an hour inland from Malaga

He spends every Monday in Torremolinos playing music with friends in a bar - and one Monday he wore his Wednesday shirt. Apparently he was approached by 3 people separately who said "We're All Wednesday Arent We" and he had to message me to find out what it was all about... he was worried I'd set him up

You bloody well have set him up......for years of misery and torcher as a supporter, I’m sure he will thank you for it.

17 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Enjoy it?

We went to Sunny beach 28 years ago...was a bit "basic" then.

All I can remember most was the currency conversion saga. We exchanged a £10 note for a bundle of levs from the head waiter each morning at breakfast. Couldn't spend it fast enough....

Guest Bulgaria
5 minutes ago, Lombado said:

We went to Sunny beach 28 years ago...was a bit "basic" then.

All I can remember most was the currency conversion saga. We exchanged a £10 note for a bundle of levs from the head waiter each morning at breakfast. Couldn't spend it fast enough....

Its changed a bit since then....  beer in my village now is an astronomical 38p.  Robbing dogs.

43 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Whereabouts is his bar I'm going out there in a few weeks, I'll call in and give him a WAWAW.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
3 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Whereabouts is his bar I'm going out there in a few weeks, I'll call in and give him a WAWAW.

"Bar Solea" - in a very small village called Teba.