Wigan tickets?

With just 18 days before the new season kicks off, the club has yet to have any Wigan tickets for sale... 

Has anyone any idear when these tickets will be available?

Having spoken to the ticket this morning they have no idear and did not seem that bothered...,

35 minutes ago, outlaw pete said:

With just 18 days before the new season kicks off, the club has yet to have any Wigan tickets for sale... 

Has anyone any idear when these tickets will be available?

Having spoken to the ticket this morning they have no idear and did not seem that bothered...,

''Idear''

God help you 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I went to wigan away season before ,and they have a pathetic following. well under 50% of seats sold on there end. a couple of wigan supporters told me that day they give loads of tickets away for free to try to get them to go again ,why don't they just sell us an extra stand ,I think we could easily take 8000 we took around 6000 to preston last season and they sold out at about 550 points in 2 days . 

1 minute ago, Mardy Bum said:

Isn’t it usually two weeks before the date? 

Usually 3 weeks, expecting an announcement tomorrow or Wednesday, might go on sale later this week otherwise it will be next Monday I should think.

Away end holds over 5,000 but they don't allow this many, restricted to around 4,600 over recent seasons. 

Ticket office aim for three weeks, but it is sometimes out of their hands. They are technically selling them on behalf of the home club, so can’t do anything until they confirm prices and allocation. According to the ticket office Twitter account there’ll be an announcement in the next couple of days.

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

I went to wigan away season before ,and they have a pathetic following. well under 50% of seats sold on there end. a couple of wigan supporters told me that day they give loads of tickets away for free to try to get them to go again ,why don't they just sell us an extra stand ,I think we could easily take 8000 we took around 6000 to preston last season and they sold out at about 550 points in 2 days . 

I hope the performance from the players is better than last season's opener, massive let down with such a huge following , set the tone for the season I suppose 

30 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Usually 3 weeks, expecting an announcement tomorrow or Wednesday, might go on sale later this week otherwise it will be next Monday I should think.

Away end holds over 5,000 but they don't allow this many, restricted to around 4,600 over recent seasons. 

Restrictions at every bloody ground nowadays , health and safety gone mad