Departures.

18 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Find it amazing that people keep putting Westwood on these lists, why would we get rid of the best keeper in the division - madness.

That's your opinion , he's an average championship keeper for me who has way to many injuries

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Ah, there you are, where you been all day? You promised you'd be posting during the footy.

I tried logging in earlier but I was locked out for some reason so I've been on the lash with Colonel Mustard and Miss Scarlett. The Colonel is adamant he's gonna do Scarlett up the ronson, can't see it myself. Have I missed owt?

• Haha 1

Just now, Eastleigh Owl said:

Not really, just another mad day in OT land. OG did the post of the day by far and Neil of OT fame came up with a cracking one liner about social media but I can't remember it now, gonna have to track back and find it.

OK, let me know what it is when you find it, what was OG's post of the day?

32 minutes ago, stevewhiterose said:

Good to see us trimming a massively bloated squad. Happy to see us giving youngsters a chance next season rather than signing more Rhodes, Fletcher, Abdi etc types.

I gave you that Steve to get you off the 666.:Chansiri:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Stoop said:

Just need someone silly enough to take them off is now

Excluding Westwood who would do someone an excellent job for another 2 or 3 years 

Give the bloke at Villa a ring ?

13 hours ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Just been on the SWFC website and we have 32 first team profiles. Reported we are looking to decrease to 24/25 so that would leave 7/8 to go so i'll go with 8 and these for me are the ones that'll be gone,

Westwood.

Jones.

Abdi.

Rhodes.

Matias.

Fletcher.

Winnal.

Struggling with the last and hope it's not Lee. Maybe Fox.

Winnal isn't a massive earner in relation to some of the others on the list, I'd like to see him stay and get game time, great. Player at this level .

30 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

Winnal isn't a massive earner in relation to some of the others on the list, I'd like to see him stay and get game time, great. Player at this level .

Isn't he on 20 grand a week. Probably more than Fox, Matias and Jones 

On 15/07/2018 at 22:53, Watto said:

That's your opinion , he's an average championship keeper for me who has way to many injuries

Two consecutive seasons of record equalling clean sheets and only really had a lengthy injury in a season where nearly everyone else seemed to get one, average my backside.

3 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Two consecutive seasons of record equalling clean sheets and only really had a lengthy injury in a season where nearly everyone else seemed to get one, average my backside.

Don't forget he was in the team of the season aswell.

Guest Theboylangers
On 15/07/2018 at 22:54, Professor Plum said:

I tried logging in earlier but I was locked out for some reason so I've been on the lash with Colonel Mustard and Miss Scarlett. The Colonel is adamant he's gonna do Scarlett up the ronson, can't see it myself. Have I missed owt?

I did Miss Scarlett up the wrong un.

Apart from that you've missed nowt. 

7 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Maybe Fox ?! Defo Fox !

id look at getting rid of:

Westwood

Fox

Boyd

Jones

Abdi

Fletcher 

Winnall

Probably about right Depends on whether we plan on bringing anyone in If we are regularly relying on players like Thornley, Nielsen and O’Grady in our back line, then I’d be tempted to keep Westwood 

Maybe loan out one of the younger keepers

Edited by gurujuan

5 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

IF you believe HITC, we didn’t get much of a loan fee for Rhodes, nor are they paying all his wages. So, what I said was likely to happen about a week ago then, if true.

So that foolish signing, not only failed to get us over the line, but made sure we will probably remain outside of the promotion race for the next few years