THE WORLD CUP FINAL | France vs Croatia | Matchday Thread

If the French win it, we'll never hear the end of it.

It doesn't bear thinking about.

France isn't a country renowned for its modesty at the best of times.

I know quite a lot of Frenchies, so I'm bracing myself, mobile switched off. Ha ha.

Sneaky feeling Croatia will edge it. Not really bothered either way apart from the competition running at work based on Super 6 rules. It's very close and I thinking the only one to predict Croatia to win in 90 minutes.

Oh and Croatia's kit is ace too. Apart from being wrong colours of course before anyone says....

This has been quite simply the best World Cup ever of all time

And all the predicted hooliganism problem was apparently solved overnight by Putin issuing a warning to all the firms that if they so much as sneezed at another countries fan, that they would never see their families again. Instant solution

Owlstalk Shop

19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

And all the predicted hooliganism problem was apparently solved overnight by Putin issuing a warning to all the firms that if they so much as sneezed at another countries fan, that they would never see their families again. Instant solution

Is that what really happened? That's a plus for dictators.

I'd imagine Croatia are the underdogs - so I have an obligation to root for them

Don't think I've ever wanted France to win ANYTHING, not even "It's A Knockout"  << especially that

But if Croatia DO win, they'd better have a right old moan that everybody in France underrated them - or else I'll take their pop at us personally

30 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Agreed 

Its been a credit to Russia 

Although that second half on Wednesday will take me ages to get over!!

What could have been?

Just now, Watson said:

Thinking about setting up clique to get CC reinstated to finish his uncompleted business.  Fancy joining?  We aim to be bigger than the Megson cult inside a year.  

I wouldn't do 12 month planning if I were you...some idiot has called a fatwa for you.