Membership Pricing 2018/19

10 minutes ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

Absolute, complete joke.

And all you lot blowing smoke up whatever shes called from Charltons bum can do one!

I have said it many times, Chansiri hasnt got a clue about pricing and hes the one calling the shots.

So what’s that got to do with the charlton woman? DC has been ripping fans off since he got here. We will now have another 3,000 empty seats to add to the 30 empty boxes. 

No idea what logic has been applied in this decision.

Normally get one, won't be bothering this year

Just as a bit of feel good factor was coming back it gets deflated again by more over-pricing.

£90.00...

That is flipping outrageous. 

We've signed no one and are having to offload players. We may have a half decent season on account of having enough left in the squad...but then let's not forget how crap we were last season. 

I bought a membership last season and was looking forward to renewing. 

Not so sure now whether I'll bother. 

So the aim of the game; is to create an atmosphere at Hillsborough which the players enjoy and can express themselves without fear and tons of courage.

Huddersfield got promoted with £149 season tickets. The whole town was on their side.

Chansiri is creating a negative atmosphere before a ball is kicked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I could stomach an increase of say 10 to 20 quid...but an increase of 40 is just....

I hope the season ticket renewals are good, because the club has pretty much killed off any pay on the day uptake. 

The pressure is on the manager and players big time.

Has Chansiri actually realised that ever increasing prices combined with mediocre performances on the pitch results in lower crowds?

We won't challenge this season - It will be better than last but then again it can't afford to be anything else.

He's deluded and obviously thinks we're still in 2015 with a real feel good factor.

Just now, Jesus said:

No idea what logic has been applied in this decision.

Normally get one, won't be bothering this year

Just as a bit of feel good factor was coming back it gets deflated again by more over-pricing.

When did this start - i blummin missed it!!!

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

£90.00...

That is flipping outrageous. 

We've signed no one and are having to offload players. We may have a half decent season on account of having enough left in the squad...but then let's not forget how crap we were last season. 

I bought a membership last season and was looking forward to renewing. 

Not so sure now whether I'll bother. 

Don’t bother pal. While ever people are stumping up he will continue to milk you dry. The only language he will understand is when fans say enough is enough. 

The whole pricing structure is completely regressive IMHO.

I can understand the idea of incentivising fans to buy season tickets, but you need to get people through the gate first before turning them into season ticket holders.

Where are the next generation of Wednesday fans going to come from!? Are 7 year olds just going to suddenly decide they want a season ticket? Are we just looking at recruiting the offspring of the current pool of season ticket holders?

Surely if any business is looking to expand it needs to apply to the casual users as much as possible? Rather than make the whole thing look like a closed shop, which is only looking to give any sort of value to fans who can attend pretty much every game.

While each price rise p*sses people off in the short term, I think it has much graver implications for the long-term health of the club.

I know we need to raise funds but 90 quid for very little extra is too expensive.

I suspect they will sell fewer memberships as a result, whereas a slight increase may have been ok. 

The access to away tickets and big games was always the attraction of membership for many. But would you pay that much given that most of us think a playoff final is unlikely.

3 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Don’t bother pal. While ever people are stumping up he will continue to milk you dry. The only language he will understand is when fans say enough is enough. 

You are right, unfortunately. 

Club trying to plug some gaps with exorbitant membership prices? 

Certainly appears that way. 

Unless that team performs minor miracles, expect gates to be pretty poor next season imo. 

What DC seem to constantly miss is fans don't just buy tickets and sit in the stands and not move, fans like to eat and drink and buy other goods. It he knocks 3-4,000 of the gates as fans stay away as the prices have become a joke then it won't just be ticket income the club will be losing.

Look it is clear to all DC and the club do not have a clue what they are doing, they have taken a club under Milan losing £5m increase prices across the board by 60% aliented 90% of the sponsor and have not sold any corporate season tickets for 3 years and are now losing £20m a season with a aging under performing team, clearly no one has any basic business acumen and now he is using the fans to pay for his numerous mistakes.Then when we ask the chairman where is the investment, DC answer is always the same i can't because of FFP -  Bullsh1t

Firstly let’s point out that pricing is deemed a success or not dependant on how many buy the product or service

no matter how people feel about season ticket pricing you can see by numbers bought if it’s a success or if fans have shunned it 

Secondly football has changed that it’s nigh on impossible to find a Chairman in football now who cares about anything over 12 months away

Owlstalk Shop

Please god can this man get fed up with his train set before he breaks it completely, and go and find something else to do.

I honestly dont care at the moment what the consequences of that may or may not be but I just want shut of someone who has no grasp whatsoever of what it is to be a Wednesday fan.

Not everyone can afford a season ticket, or go to every game, that doesnt mean they dont want to watch Wednesday.

Edited by upperwinngardensowl

Whoever let Carlos spend so much money on players we didn’t need is to blame here. We didn’t need Rhodes, we had a plethora of strikers back then especially after signing Winnall. Then add, Jones, Butterfield, Etc,. We are just catching up on all the money we waste on their weekly wages! 

Shame me that fans are being priced out......it seems to be the way football is going these days.