Membership Pricing 2018/19

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, coopswfc76 said:

What about the £10 discounts or the members game?

Id have to build a spreadsheet to work that out!! lol 

3 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Fiver a game discount. 18 games means you've saved 90 quid. Game 19 onwards and you're quids in. 

Yes so for everyone who chooses to POTD rather than get a season tickets but attends all 23 games league games a season, it's a cracking little offer.

WTF:

Guest Hillsborough Mole
Just now, @owlstalk said:

So what's the savings if you attend all games once you take into account the £5 discount and the members game etc etc?

We won't know that until we know which of the 27 categories we are going to make each game

Just now, @owlstalk said:

So what's the savings if you attend all games once you take into account the £5 discount and the members game etc etc?

I haven't a clue, but Casio calculators will never be so popular..

£90 is barmy without considering last season, including that and it's absolutely insane, how can they justify nearly doubling it?! As an exiled Owl it was one way to put money into the club and help attend the odd game, no chance I'm getting another one this year. 

• Like 1

IF we went to most games and the 2 games that had £10 discount....plus the nembers game before xmas to make all theae savings.....surely you would just get a season ticket!!!! The idea of the membership is to surely help those who maybe cant go to most home games still be abke to go to them and not get ripped off with full price tickets. This takes that away. 

I have defended the club on ticket prices and have bought my 2nd 2 year season ticket....but thia is shocking...a £40 increase to get some vouchers for a poorly stocked club shop and you cant use them to buy replica kits. MASSIVE OWN GOAL AND 2 FINGERS TO THE FANS ON THIS ONE CHANSIRI

Generally in pretty much everything, I don't mind paying a bit too much for things for a better service and I don't mind paying extra for convenience. I'm not wealthy but I'm not exactly scraping cash together to buy tickets.

I absolutely will not renew our 4 memberships. Not because I don't want to. Not because I can't afford it.

Always had a membership. They’re perfect for me as can’t attend every game but means I’ve been able to dip in and out and start to take my lad, who is 5 and just starting to properly get into everything. Felt like a good way to support the club too. Could understand a rise of a tenner perhaps, but this is just taking the mick 

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Give me a month, 4 computers, 64 assistants and i'll get back to you

• Haha 1