Membership Pricing 2018/19

Would you pay £90 if you got........a members pin badge, a replica shirt, membership card, 15% match ticket discount, 10% public travel discount on match days, 15% discount on club shop purchases, and members baseball cap or beanie. 

1 minute ago, ex_retfordowl said:

Just seen this as well. Cant see a massive drop in membership and as such alot wont pay £39 first game of season. 

To get your money back on a membership via games you will need to go to 18. No point in getting a membership - if going to that many games you'll have a season ticket. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rogers said:

Would you pay £90 if you got........a members pin badge, a replica shirt, membership card, 15% match ticket discount, 10% public travel discount on match days, 15% discount on club shop purchases, and members baseball cap or beanie. 

No as I have a season ticket.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
5 minutes ago, Russy said:

Bought a membership last few years as we don't live in Sheffield. Never got any value for money but a way to support the club.

No chance I am buying one at £90. Club is pricing out fans from further away.

Use the vouchers in the club shop....as long as it's not on the one thing you'd want to buy from the club shop  -

Megastore voucher details
All Members will receive 12 gift vouchers:
4 vouchers offering £20 off against purchases of £70 or more
4 vouchers offering £15 off against purchases of £60 or more
4 vouchers offering £10 off against purchases of £50 or more
Only one voucher per transaction
Vouchers cannot be used on 2018/19 replica kit or any sale items. Membership card must be present at time of purchase.

So, if you pay £90 - you save £180 against purchases of £740 from the shop

But you can't buy kit?

Guest Hillsborough Mole
3 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

So, if you pay £90 - you save £180 against purchases of £740 from the shop

But you can't buy kit?

Or any Sale items?

Wow

And it has to be 12 separate transactions?

Who the hell has done the maths on this at tbe club? Those savings are ridiculous. 18 matches to get any benefit? Might as well get a season ticket. I don't think I could find 700plus quids worth of products in the club shop, maybe somebody else could but I doubt it. All seems very shortsighted to me. And that's before the negative publicity that will no doubt follow. I sense a Sheffield star exclusive on how its the most expensive thing ever in the history of football. 

£90 for adult membership next season. I've been a massive critic of the pricing policy at Hillsborough but this simply just rubs salt into those wounds. 

It is utterly effin disgraceful. And I dare anyone to come on here and defend it.

Currently we have the following...

Cheapest available season ticket - £530 (to sit on the antiquated Kop). £645 for Cantilever (Wow!)

Shirt price of £59 - or wait for it...you can have a match fit shirt for £99!

Now memberships at £90 after last year was £50 (which incidentally was still too bloody expensive). 

I'm embarrassed to be honest. It's a complete and utter disgrace. I'll be watching my games this year via live feeds and Sky. Ordinary people and families have been completely priced out. And it's those with kids who I feel for most. We will soon have a lost generation of Wednesdayites with this level of pricing.

• Like 1

Guest Hillsborough Mole
4 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Not sure were the 18 games has come from but far too expensive non the less.

£5 discount a game - £90 divided by £5 - 18 games