Membership Pricing 2018/19

Just now, rickygoo said:

@casbahowl had "no opinion" on it. 

I know he's a season ticket holder and goes home and away. Not sure what his opinion would be on memberships or membership prices.

I'd hope that he would back the club to relook at it so that we can get as many memberships sold and people in the ground as poss

We surely all want that anyawy

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I know he's a season ticket holder and goes home and away. Not sure what his opinion would be on memberships or membership prices.

I'd hope that he would back the club to relook at it so that we can get as many memberships sold and people in the ground as poss

If they listen to the fans, they must do. Personally I haven't seen a single post/comment backing the increase. On most subjects, there's usually a percentage that do.. Not this & it speaks volumes.  Its totally & utterly bonkers, I really feel for the section of our fanbase this has impacted. Sincerely hope they do relook at it and amend/reduce accordingly.

19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I've never doubted his dedication. Clearly a very passionate fan. Fair play to him.