Membership Pricing 2018/19

19 minutes ago, Steelman said:

£90 for this membership scheme is an utter disgrace.

I'm ashamed of this club. Chansiri's turning us into a laughing stock.

Only one man can save us.

Step forward 20 goal Atdhe Nuhiu :ph34r:

Edited by theowlsman
  • Like 1

I’d honestly love to know what the bright spark who came up with this scheme thought we were gonna spend all those ‘vouchers’ on if we can’t even spend it on replica kit.

Most people might buy a polo shirt or a key ring but who in their right mind is gonna spend over £50 12 times a season on non replica related items? Do we even sell enough merch to cover this?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

I’d honestly love to know what the bright spark who came up with this scheme thought we were gonna spend all those ‘vouchers’ on if we can’t even spend it on replica kit.

It proves they are completely out of touch with the fan base, the championship and world football in general. It's a business model to generate more and more.....I don't understand how it can happen, when on face value, we have a generous chairman who wants to be friends with everyone and always has time for pictures with fans

Guest Theboylangers
1 minute ago, bigash_swfc said:

It proves they are completely out of touch with the fan base, the championship and world football in general. It's a business model to generate more and more.....I don't understand how it can happen, when on face value, we have a generous chairman who wants to be friends with everyone and always has time for pictures with fans

He'll start charging for this next. 

5 minutes ago, Theboylangers said:

He'll start charging for this next. 

£5 Members 

£10 Non Members.

I'm starting to think "Non Member" is a really disgusting term to Chansiri

Edited by bigash_swfc

1 hour ago, bigash_swfc said:

I'm just amazed the penny hasn't dropped for the supporters yet....

Dunno about you but increased membership, ticket prices and shirt prices sound like we are sailing very close to the FPP wind or we don't have as much $$$ as we all think we have ...

Some of the prices I've seen being charged are ludicrous .. where do they think we all live. Chelsea or Richmond or something! ffs ...

I'm absolutely flabbergasted by the increase in MC prices as well as ticket prices and shirt prices .. and very little return on that investment as well. Also excluding the kit and sale items from the spend to get the money off vouchers is a big BIG fail in my eyes. This is what the MC is all about .. discounts off match tickets and our official kit .. not excluding the biggest lure into the club shop (the kit ffs) and having mediocre reduction in ticket prices for most games. Cat A game reduced but still paying over £40. WOW.

For all of Chansiri's buzz words; the SWFC family, looking out for the fans, wanting to do what's best for the club, you aren't going to get that with champagne prices and having a mediocre bucks fizz product. 80% increase in MC prices. Absurd. Pricing out many fans, casual, regular, old, young .. heck even season ticket holders that see this as an extra bit to the club for some discounts they may spend won't want to invest.

I definitely agree with the poster about the younger fans. Our future is potentially being priced out whether that's through coming here on their own or a parent picking up the tab .. its soon gonna become impossible when we are paying premiership prices but only being dished up a championship product.

No signings, players being sold, increased prices in nearly all parts of the club ... not sure this is the right way to go to be honest ...

• Thanks 1

its crazy, honestly dont think i will make any matches this season. Iwas a ST holder last but decided membership route this year would be best due to having a baby, not a chance now im paying that for a membership, nor will i be paying the ludicrous POTG prices (just bought a whole weekend Tramlines ticket for the price of a game at S6).

BUT if they had said when STs went first on sale these will be your options, you know what i may well have plumped for an early bird ticket, no one expected such a leap in prices, tbf after last season a reduction might not have been totally unsurprising as the club cant keep riding on the fact we got to Wembley 3 years ago!

Silly, silly, silly marketing by SWFC

Just now, rickygoo said:

It’s interesting that not even the people who usually back the owner come what may are coming forward to support this price hike. Hopefully the club will think again. 

Yeah I noticed that those who usually are 100% backing the club no matter what they do are staying out of this one

I dont' think they're necessarily critical of out outwardly though. I think they're just choosing to stay silent

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah I noticed that those who usually are 100% backing the club no matter what they do are staying out of this one

I dont' think they're necessarily critical of out outwardly though. I think they're just choosing to stay silent

I think some people find it difficult to criticise the club even when they agree. Some people feel like they are almost criticising a close family member in public by having a go at Wednesday. With the way football is very partisan its not surprising some people feel this way.

3 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I think some people find it difficult to criticise the club even when they agree. Some people feel like they are almost criticising a close family member in public by having a go at Wednesday. With the way football is very partisan its not surprising some people feel this way.

Yeah I get that totally

I wasn't criticising just observing really

All I know is I wish that everyone would just chillllllll and start to have fun and enjoy the season instead of all this insanity and mad panic.

I blame Brexit

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I’ve noticed this . Having been one of the first to work Carlos out as a fraud , I was critical of him early on . It’s amazing how many people acted like I was slagging their family off .

1 minute ago, james o connor said:

I’ve noticed this . Having been one of the first to work Carlos out as a fraud , I was critical of him early on . It’s amazing how many people acted like I was slagging their family off .

To be fair though 99% of that is just to try and appear cool to their mates

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

@casbahowl had "no opinion" on it.