Membership Pricing 2018/19

8 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

Bit high as a one off payment, but it's not bad value if you can take advantage of the offers.

Three (defined) matches = £40 saving 

One match shirt = £15 saving 

Well on your way to getting your money back. Another 7 games or a few shop purchases.

The kids memberships look like excellent value.

The first "saving" isn't applicable if you can't make those matches though; I thought the benefit of membership was supposed to be that you could pick and choose your matches? Not have to attend against PNE in order to make it at all worth it... 

And you don't get a discount on a shirt... You couldn't even buy last years as it would be classed as a sale item. 

:duntmatter:

• Like 2

Thinking out loud here....

Is this something to do with FFP/P&S in that the football league have told us to sort ourselves out and we've had to show how were going to do it. Maybe we gave them some bobins projection on membership to help cover the ffp hole?

Just now, SiJ said:

Like an arrow to the heart that one. 

Shouldn't you be in the dressing room tugging Banch off? 

Come on guys let’s not fight. This could be the one thing that bands us Wednesdayites together. At the end of the day it’s you and me and Costello and Moley who are the family, the chairman might like to come out with the ‘family’ rhetoric but with these prices I think he needs reminding that true family stick together against injustice. 

I’ll be letting the club know that I think this membership package is too exploitive. I have no idea what people are gonna spend all those vouchers on when most people just want a replica shirt and maybe a hoodie for the colder weather. This is madness, absolute madness.

Anyone want to split a membership? 

I'll go when there's optimism and hope and you can go when there is despair, anger and lots of tutting. 

Pretty sure that limits me to the first 5 home games. 

Deal? 

Edited by SiJ
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

Membership gives shop discount vouchers. 12 of them.

4 vouchers of £20 off if spend £70

4 vouchers of £15 off if spend £60 

4....£10...£50

Megastore voucher details
All Members will receive 12 gift vouchers:
4 vouchers offering £20 off against purchases of £70 or more
4 vouchers offering £15 off against purchases of £60 or more
4 vouchers offering £10 off against purchases of £50 or more
Only one voucher per transaction
Vouchers cannot be used on 2018/19 replica kit or any sale items. Membership card must be present at time of purchase.

• Haha 1

Guest Ash76

You’d like to think they’ve been busy the last few months analysing members historical spends to come up with this package.

I’m not convinced though 

3 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

A missed opportunity to get fans back on board after a poor season, well done Chansiri

The most expensive membership package known to football

We must get those 27,000 fans per week back on board ! I think it's expensive but you can't argue with the numbers and the rules on compliance with FFP.

It's not benefits that trickle down from the Premiership but inflated wages and Transfer fees.

We averaged out at a category D price last season. The pointless megastore offers aside, there is no point at which a membership provides better value versus both a ST or POTG. A member would break even at 18 games which would cost £594 on the Kop at the average category D price. A Kop ST is currently £530. They shouldn’t sell a single membership on that basis.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3