Membership Pricing 2018/19

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

We shall wait and see - Mansfield don't have black short do they?

You may be right. Seems a bit odd that the home kit publicity photos were all with the players wearing black shorts though, and the accompanying news article on the OS mentions reverting to black shorts.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2018/june/owls-unveil-new-home-strip/

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, punkskaphil said:

You may be right. Seems a bit odd that the home kit publicity photos were all with the players wearing black shorts though, and the accompanying news article on the OS mentions reverting to black shorts.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2018/june/owls-unveil-new-home-strip/

I am probably wrong wouldn't be the first time WTF:

Guest Theboylangers

I'm not sure how this passed me by but I can only echo most of the sentiments in this thread.

Unfortunately it is Chansiri's toy now and he can do what he likes with it.

Whether we like it or not.

And at the minute, I'm liking it less and less. 

One to raise at the next steering committee and see what the justification for this is. 

I don't expect Chansiri to admit that he made mistakes in his first 3 years in terms of how wisely the cash has been invested and therefore it's time for the fans to pay for those mistakes.

4 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

I used to buy my match tickets with the membership discount before I flew over

Now I'll just see if I can pick up a spare season ticket in the pub before the game for half the cost

Or just potg

Drop me a PM pal

55 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

How many away game tickets get to membership level when going on sale these days?

Surely all away tickets are taken up usually by season tickets?

Last season there were a fair few matches that members could get tickets to - off the top of my head Fulham, Millwall, Norwich, QPR, Leeds, Reading, Ipswich, Cardiff, Sunderland, Hull - A lot of them either dead rubber games or midweeks but membership at least gave you something.

But I get the feeling a lot of the membership sales were driven by the fact that Wembley tickets barely got to general sale so everyone thought they'd buy a membership to make sure they'd get one when we next got to wembley. :carlosswfc:

Now we're nailed on for auto there'll be a dropoff :luhukay:

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

How many away game tickets get to membership level when going on sale these days?

Surely all away tickets are taken up usually by season tickets?

Edited by Trawdenowl

5 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Seems like for all Chansiri likes to use the phrase 'The Sheffield Wednesday Family' he only wants the club to belong to people with deep pockets.

Wednesday family ,I have family helped them out ,Because that's what you do with family ,You don't screw your family ,Well I never have .

I feel the same as most on here and even trying to take all of the emotion out of the situation I just cannot see how this makes any business sense whatsoever. Like many on here I will not be renewing mine and my stepsons memberships, that is £100 less income for club against last year ( then multiply that by everyone else who will not be renewing ) . Then due to the fact that I will now have to pay £5 more per game I may end up attending less games, therefore more lost revenue for the club both in ticket fees and money spent on food drink etc.Someone please help me make sense of this decision.

Edited by Trawdenowl

49 minutes ago, e6owl said:

Last season there were a fair few matches that members could get tickets to - off the top of my head Fulham, Millwall, Norwich, QPR, Leeds, Reading, Ipswich, Cardiff, Sunderland, Hull - A lot of them either dead rubber games or midweeks but membership at least gave you something.

But I get the feeling a lot of the membership sales were driven by the fact that Wembley tickets barely got to general sale so everyone thought they'd buy a membership to make sure they'd get one when we next got to wembley. :carlosswfc:

Now we're nailed on for auto there'll be a dropoff :luhukay:

That's a really good point regarding the Wembley factor - that was definitely an influence on membership numbers

Owlstalk Shop