Embargo?

8 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I think the Kop pricing - based on the last 3 seasons is fine

The others I wouldnt begin to consider.

The Kop should be next to nothing - it’s really poor in many ways 

Yet a full Kop should be the aim - so make it extra cheap for 18-25 year olds - improves atmosphere, sell more beer, food etc 

As I stated earlier I like DC’s attitude that season tickets are the way forward I just think it’s been rushed through with no real forethought 

Wih the prices as they are DC has no room for manoeuvre 

18 minutes ago, londonowl said:

I think most would agree that football in general is too expensive but then again, it's £14 to go to the cinema, £95 to go watch The Lion King, £1000 for a new iPhone and £100 to fill your car up with fuel so it's all relative 

Its cheaper to watch anyone in our league than us so in a relatively expensive past time we are the most expensive. 

Not many industries would still get the custom we do 

39 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Jesus man it’s a football match not a bloody 5* hotel. Have a wee wee before you go to the ground if you’re that bothered about washing your hands. As for refreshments, eat before you go it’s only an hour and half I’m sure you can go without sustinance for that amount of time.

Nobody cares about any of those things you pay for the football and we have top quality Premier league quality players at our club.

Name one top quality premier league player we have...must have missed that signing.

37 minutes ago, mogbad said:

The paragraph in bold is a bit concerning should we receive big offers for FF & Bannan that would probably clear our FFP burden & we turn down the offers.

Chances are with if what we're lead to believe is 12 clubs under a soft embargo, then that's half the teams in this division, minus the three from the prem who can seemingly spend what they want for two seasons and the 3 newbies just promoted that only leaves 6 teams from last season, so maybe the league are taking a lighter approach especially if some are borderline or slightly over to allow transfers and movement,so not to damage the quality of the competition or stagnation. Though I do think the ones that knowingly breach rules by large sums and show a blatant disregard for F. F. P constraints should be dealt with strongly. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

On 14/07/2018 at 22:12, Andoverowl said:

Is it his own money being put into the club ?

Or is it his spending money from his old man?

I reckon he’s fronting a group of family members, friends, and business associates, and that they’re well peeved that P&S is restricting them going all Viv Nicholson

• Like 2

On 14/07/2018 at 22:12, Andoverowl said:

Is it his own money being put into the club ?

Or is it his spending money from his old man?

If, as has been suggested, that Dejphon is spending "Daddies" money, you would have thought he'd have been brought to book for a pretty spendthrift attitude the past 3 seasons, with losses on his whim mounting up, with no returns anytime soon.

Or it could be that Dejphon is a wealthy man in his own right, who really couldn't care less yet. 

I kind of get the feeling on here that because no one can find anything out about his "own" wealth, it must be the former. 

48 minutes ago, torres said:

The Kop should be next to nothing - it’s really poor in many ways 

Yet a full Kop should be the aim - so make it extra cheap for 18-25 year olds - improves atmosphere, sell more beer, food etc 

As I stated earlier I like DC’s attitude that season tickets are the way forward I just think it’s been rushed through with no real forethought 

Wih the prices as they are DC has no room for manoeuvre 

I disagree with the 18-25 Yr old part. This group often has the most disposable income. Same with the 65-70 Yr olds. 

My dad loves his cheap season ticket, getting there on the free bus whilst he is mortgage free, drawing in a decent pension and spending his winter fuel allowance on holidays. 

Families should be the priority moving forward. As a teacher the number of kids I teach who support, never mind attend local football clubs is the lowest I've ever known. 

35 minutes ago, modboy said:

I disagree with the 18-25 Yr old part. This group often has the most disposable income. Same with the 65-70 Yr olds. 

My dad loves his cheap season ticket, getting there on the free bus whilst he is mortgage free, drawing in a decent pension and spending his winter fuel allowance on holidays. 

Families should be the priority moving forward. As a teacher the number of kids I teach who support, never mind attend local football clubs is the lowest I've ever known. 

Under 30's have the least disposable income of any group. Pensioners next, then 50-64, then those with the most are aged 30-49. This hasn't changed since the 80's.

Sports clubs, gyms, golf clubs to name a few still offer lower prices up to age 25. 

I think it's a good idea. Keep people.coming at an age where you often lose them.

11 hours ago, modboy said:

Wish I could get even 1 holiday for the price of this never mind holidays.