Fantastic from Tango

6 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

WTF is one of them? Don't know what it is but I like the name, I might get one myself. How much are they, I'm going to John Lewis tomorrow.

its a ruling on a point of Islamic law given by a recognised authority

You will finding it in the bedding department

Edited by Watson
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lichfield alien said:

That’s the crux of the matter here...the true fans are not getting any attention for being true fans cus tango is getting it all..and the true fans want more attention..but are unable or unwilling to seek that attention

100%

I'd bet my house on it that they don't like the new Lord Mayor either

Owlstalk Shop

18 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Do they take their shirts off as well? Should be a rule, if you go to all the games you should take your shirt off, then we'll know who you are and that you don't miss a game. It really is that simple.

Be a bit unfortunate for some people who go to all the games but might not want to take their shirts off. Maybe not such a good idea now thinking about it. Might be best to leave it as it is and if people want to take their shirts off then let them but I for one won't be making any assumptions about anyone not wearing a shirts.i.e. i'll not be thinking they go to all the games just because they aren't wearing a shirt.

What a fantastic idea that is Easty!!!

Everyone should take part in this ....

It could be excellent for morale!!!

:CEO:

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Watson said:

I love everyone even @steveger.  It's you who seems to have the fascination with Tango why else would you keep banging on about him?  For me, he is a fellow Wednesday fan who on meeting is nothing like the image portrayed by his distractors. Just another guy no different to thousands of others.  He's not harming anyone I suggest you introduce yourself to him and you might be surprised by his demeanour.   

Says watto who keeps responding n blowing smoke up his ring piece...have you got a picture of him at the side of your bed? 

As for introducing myself to him, you will be surprised how many times I’ve been in his company...I’ve spent enough time with him to have formed a good enough picture of the type of character he is.

now bore off and carry on masterbating over him!! Leave the proper mesters to watch the big boy WC final 

2 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Says watto who keeps responding n blowing smoke up his ring piece...have you got a picture of him at the side of your bed? 

As for introducing myself to him, you will be surprised how many times I’ve been in his company...I’ve spent enough time with him to have formed a good enough picture of the type of character he is.

now bore off and carry on masterbating over him!! Leave the proper mesters to watch the big boy WC final 

If I have a picture of him it must be the one you threw out after Tango rejected you.  Now go and watch your match with your proper mesters, get you!

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I've still no idea why people can't just do their own thing and not look to criticise the others

Makes no sense to me

It's bizarre

I stood next to him at Coventry a few years ago.

After taking his shirt off & prancing around he smelt like a tramps pocket.

he certainly did his own thing:carlosswfc: 

Edited by richowl

7 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

What a fantastic idea that is Easty!!!

Everyone should take part in this ....

It could be excellent for morale!!!

:CEO:

I'm getting a bit confused now OG and I might finish up having to leave OT. Neil's come up with this new rule that we've all got to be like Wednesday_Jack. Do you know whether or not if breaking the new rule gets you banned from OT. If Wednesday_Jack doesn't wear a shirt to games then I'm afraid i'm going to get banned cos' i'm not going to games without a shirt.

I think Professor Plum may have fell foul of this new rule as he did promise to come onto the site today but I haven't seen or heard from him.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

I'm getting a bit confused now OG and I might finish up having to leave OT. Neil's come up with this new rule that we've all got to be like Wednesday_Jack. Do you know whether or not if breaking the new rule gets you banned from OT. If Wednesday_Jack doesn't wear a shirt to games then I'm afraid i'm going to get banned cos' i'm not going to games without a shirt.

I think Professor Plum may have fell foul of this new rule as he did promise to come onto the site today but I haven't seen or heard from him.

You can't leave OT its impossible no way to close your account, your trapped.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

One thing has never been more apparant though after reading this thread...

There is NOTHING real about the 'WAWAW' thing

It just doesn't exist

I think we can all be Wednesday and still disagree a lot.

Not sure we can be all Wednesday_Jack though, I think that was a rubbish idea Neil and I'd ask you to reconsider the new rule.