Fantastic from Tango

Thing with Tango is he's one of us, goes to all the games home and away, spends more on SWFC than 99.9999% of people we know, and gives his all to create an atmosphere for the games

Anyone else who does the same I'm willing to hear the criticism no problem

Owlstalk Shop

17 minutes ago, Watson said:

If it will stop you from whinging then yes your very admirable and we all love you. 

Now go and play there's a good lad.

Thats the difference...I’m not childish enough to go looking for the attention because I’m insecure and in need of been wanted. 

You obviously love tango n can see all “good” that tango does...me on the other hand, I struggle to see the fascination behind it all. He’s no different to the people who I go to the games with. They don’t miss either!!! 

1 minute ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Thats the difference...I’m not childish enough to go looking for the attention because I’m insecure and in need of been wanted. 

You obviously love tango n can see all “good” that tango does...me on the other hand, I struggle to see the fascination behind it all. He’s no different to the people who I go to the games with. They don’t miss either!!! 

So what's wrong with everyone just doing their own thing and not passing judgement on the other?

Live and let live and all that?

What's so bad about that?

There doesnt' have to be constant hate for someone, or a competition to be the bestest fan in the world

All the cool kids can buy their stone island and point at the west stand

Tango can take his top off and get everyone singing

I'm cool with that. Why can't everyone else be?

It's not a competition

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Thing with Tango is he's one of us, goes to all the games home and away, spends more on SWFC than 99.9999% of people we know, and gives his all to create an atmosphere for the games

What a load of tripe!!! I know more than a dozen people who go on our bus n they didn’t miss a game last season...some havent missed for years so 99.999% is a complete over exaggeration. 

The only difference is the is the folk I know don’t want a pat on the back nor do they want seek/crave the attention. 

He he goes home and away...well done!! 

Just now, Wednesday_Jack said:

The only difference is the is the folk I know don’t want a pat on the back nor do they want seek/crave the attention. 

That's because they're different to Tango

You know - difference

It's what we used to celebrate before the social media echo chambers

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Are you Tango Neil?

Just asking for a friend like ......

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Do they take their shirts off as well? Should be a rule, if you go to all the games you should take your shirt off, then we'll know who you are and that you don't miss a game. It really is that simple.

Be a bit unfortunate for some people who go to all the games but might not want to take their shirts off. Maybe not such a good idea now thinking about it. Might be best to leave it as it is and if people want to take their shirts off then let them but I for one won't be making any assumptions about anyone not wearing a shirts.i.e. i'll not be thinking they go to all the games just because they aren't wearing a shirt.

1 minute ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I love everyone even @steveger.  It's you who seems to have the fascination with Tango why else would you keep banging on about him?  For me, he is a fellow Wednesday fan who on meeting is nothing like the image portrayed by his distractors. Just another guy no different to thousands of others.  He's not harming anyone I suggest you introduce yourself to him and you might be surprised by his demeanour.   

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

One thing is clear though

Uberfans don't like anyone else being a contender to their crown innit

lol

That’s the crux of the matter here...the true fans are not getting any attention for being true fans cus tango is getting it all..and the true fans want more attention..but are unable or unwilling to seek that attention..and by the way I go to just about every game..but I don’t shout it from the rooftops :Chansiri:

Edited by Lichfield alien
  • Haha 2