10 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I go every week...but you wouldn’t know this because I’m not a fat, bald headed bloke craving attention. Is my commitment admirable? 

Is there now a rule where everyone has to be exactly the same as you in order to avoid your criticism?

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Amazon | Broadband | AirBnb

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

I'm getting so disillusioned with the world OG I'm seriously considering moving to Andover, yes, it's got that bad.

Andy will be chuffed to bits 

Won't you @Andoverowl?

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Andy will be chuffed to bits 

Won't you @Andoverowl

Oh FFS, does Andy live there? Maybe I was a bit premature, wouldn't be the first time. Might try Grozny instead then, seems to have quietened down there now doesn't it.

• Like 1

I bet Tango will be lovin this thread.  :tango::tango::tango:

Thing with Tango is he's one of us, goes to all the games home and away, spends more on SWFC than 99.9999% of people we know, and gives his all to create an atmosphere for the games

Anyone else who does the same I'm willing to hear the criticism no problem

• Agree 2

17 minutes ago, Watson said:

If it will stop you from whinging then yes your very admirable and we all love you. 

Now go and play there's a good lad.

Thats the difference...I’m not childish enough to go looking for the attention because I’m insecure and in need of been wanted. 

You obviously love tango n can see all “good” that tango does...me on the other hand, I struggle to see the fascination behind it all. He’s no different to the people who I go to the games with. They don’t miss either!!! 

1 minute ago, Maxine said:

I bet Tango will be lovin this thread.  :tango::tango::tango:

He probably already read it on one of the 32 previous times we had what was to all intents and purposes the same bloody thread.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Thats the difference...I’m not childish enough to go looking for the attention because I’m insecure and in need of been wanted. 

You obviously love tango n can see all “good” that tango does...me on the other hand, I struggle to see the fascination behind it all. He’s no different to the people who I go to the games with. They don’t miss either!!! 

So what's wrong with everyone just doing their own thing and not passing judgement on the other?

Live and let live and all that?

What's so bad about that?

There doesnt' have to be constant hate for someone, or a competition to be the bestest fan in the world

All the cool kids can buy their stone island and point at the west stand

Tango can take his top off and get everyone singing

I'm cool with that. Why can't everyone else be?

It's not a competition

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Thing with Tango is he's one of us, goes to all the games home and away, spends more on SWFC than 99.9999% of people we know, and gives his all to create an atmosphere for the games

What a load of tripe!!! I know more than a dozen people who go on our bus n they didn’t miss a game last season...some havent missed for years so 99.999% is a complete over exaggeration. 

The only difference is the is the folk I know don’t want a pat on the back nor do they want seek/crave the attention. 

He he goes home and away...well done!! 

Just now, Wednesday_Jack said:

The only difference is the is the folk I know don’t want a pat on the back nor do they want seek/crave the attention. 

That's because they're different to Tango

You know - difference

It's what we used to celebrate before the social media echo chambers

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Are you Tango Neil?

Just asking for a friend like ......

• Haha 2

One thing is clear though

Uberfans don't like anyone else being a contender to their crown innit

lol

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Do they take their shirts off as well? Should be a rule, if you go to all the games you should take your shirt off, then we'll know who you are and that you don't miss a game. It really is that simple.

Be a bit unfortunate for some people who go to all the games but might not want to take their shirts off. Maybe not such a good idea now thinking about it. Might be best to leave it as it is and if people want to take their shirts off then let them but I for one won't be making any assumptions about anyone not wearing a shirts.i.e. i'll not be thinking they go to all the games just because they aren't wearing a shirt.

1 minute ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I love everyone even @steveger.  It's you who seems to have the fascination with Tango why else would you keep banging on about him?  For me, he is a fellow Wednesday fan who on meeting is nothing like the image portrayed by his distractors. Just another guy no different to thousands of others.  He's not harming anyone I suggest you introduce yourself to him and you might be surprised by his demeanour.   

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That's because they're different to Tango

You know - difference

It's what we used to celebrate before the social media echo chambers

A brilliant sentence should be put in the OT museum 

• Agree 1

Just now, Costello 77 said:

I'm getting a fatwa out on the lot of you.

WTF is one of them? Don't know what it is but I like the name, I might get one myself. How much are they, I'm going to John Lewis tomorrow.

Just now, Eastleigh Owl said:

WTF is one of them? Don't know what it is but I like the name, I might get one myself. How much are they, I'm going to John Lewis tomorrow.

You'll find out... you're on the list.

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

You'll find out... you're on the list.

Can't wait, hope i'm near the top.

1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Can't wait, hope i'm near the top.

There's only aardvark owl83 in front of you.

• Haha 1