Fantastic from Tango

Just now, Professor Plum said:

Is he? I didn't know that, what's a fatwa by the way.

Well, he never really said. I think it's some sort of loan. He's made a list apparently and he reckons i'm on it and there's only AardvarkOwl 83 in front of me on the list, i'm quite excited about it. Can't wait.

Just now, Eastleigh Owl said:

Well, he never really said. I think it's some sort of loan. He's made a list apparently and he reckons i'm on it and there's only AardvarkOwl 83 in front of me on the list, i'm quite excited about it. Can't wait.

Well if he contacts you again could you ask him to consider me for the list? I wouldn't expect to be in front of you though.

Off to kip now, went over the top a bit today.:biggrin:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Haven't seen his mate either, think most people have seen PP pic in his avatar, here's a picture of his best mate, if anyone see's either of them please give me a shout.

Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 21.47.55.png

10 hours ago, shandypants said:

I say old bean. That’s that old Tom Selleck chap in a sport jacket isn’t it?  What what. 

Got to be Terry Thomas....

"I say anyone for Tennis"?.....

67798_v9_ba.jpg

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, Professor Plum said:

Good morning Andy, sorry for late reply (only just got up), it's just that I was on the syrup yesterday with Colonel Mustard and Miss Scarlett. God she can get through those G&T's.lol

No worries Prof

Although I'm a bit concerned about you're mate Easty. He was going round big Deb's for a spot of Tiffin!

• Haha 2

On 15/07/2018 at 14:12, @owlstalk said:

To be fair I highly doubt that Tango can diagnose your spinal issues from a distance if you were seated

oh i wasnt judging him, thats just what happened :)

also, i was wearing my "bad back badge"

• Haha 2

On 16/07/2018 at 09:12, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Got to be Terry Thomas....

"I say anyone for Tennis"?.....

67798_v9_ba.jpg

Can't remember where I read it...he was with a journalist for one of his final interviews..at lunch.

He perceived a slight from the waiter and as he moved off..turned to the interviewer...." absolute f*cker!"