Fantastic from Tango

The 5 stages of Wednesday fan

1 -  Wednesdayite by name

”oh my boyfriend supports Wednesday so I want them to do well too, go Owls”

2 - Casual

”that Waddle was pretty good wasn’t he? We still got that Fessi chap?”

3 - Average Matchgoer

Knowledgeable about most Wednesday related things but mainly goes as it’s a family/tradition thing and he enjoys it

4 - devoted fan

Keeps up to date on all Sheffield Wednesday news, signs up for Owlstalk or [redacted]. Goes to a lot of away games too. Likes to buy club merchandise.

5 - TruFan

Always a season ticket holder. They hate anybody who doesn’t go to at least 12 games a season and they’ll let you know about. They love to watch as many games as possible and under absolutely no circumstances whatsoever can the club do wrong ever...at all. Basically @casbahowl.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, londonowl said:

I don't disagree with the each to their own, I guess I am thinking of people I know whose kids can't play little league because it interferes with away games or those who won't pay for school skiing trip but wouldn't think twice about a couple of hundred quid on an away games.

So are you a true fan Uber fan or a part_timer?  My guess wud be the latter

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

You will never upset me Watson dear boy ...

You are one of my favoured 

Owlstalk "Members" ...... 

Talking about favourite Owlstalk members, has anybody seen or heard from Professor Plum today, i'm getting worried about him.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, coopswfc76 said:

See I find people without a passion in there life strange as what's the point of working 40hours a week to then not enjoy yourself?

I know a lot of people who spend the weekends blowing money in shopping centres or garden centres while claiming to be massive Football fans but darent upset the Mrs it's bizarre. 

Tango isn't any better than the 100's who hardly ever miss a game but he's not any worse either so don't understand the stick he gets.

Great post...when I’m not at the match(which is hardly never) I see these young men at park gate retail world walkin round with their bints looking utterly fed up..it’s tragic :picnic:

• Haha 2

Just now, Wednesday_Jack said:

A man who takes his top off and goes to a Wednesday match after flying back from Russia with his skanky suitcase...obviously !!!

anything less n your a pretender. 

Wrongamondo..tango has outgrown true fan status.. imo hat bel9ngs to grandma bladeshater and casbah owl...tango is our 1st ever Uber fan..:stuwinky:

12 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

The 5 stages of Wednesday fan

1 -  Wednesdayite by name

”oh my boyfriend supports Wednesday so I want them to do well too, go Owls”

2 - Casual

”that Waddle was pretty good wasn’t he? We still got that Fessi chap?”

3 - Average Matchgoer

Knowledgeable about most Wednesday related things but mainly goes as it’s a family/tradition thing and he enjoys it

4 - devoted fan

Keeps up to date on all Sheffield Wednesday news, signs up for Owlstalk or [redacted]. Goes to a lot of away games too. Likes to buy club merchandise.

5 - TruFan

Always a season ticket holder. They hate anybody who doesn’t go to at least 12 games a season and they’ll let you know about. They love to watch as many games as possible and under absolutely no circumstances whatsoever can the club do wrong ever...at all. Basically @casbahowl.

At least 14 games !!!

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Haven't seen his mate either, think most people have seen PP pic in his avatar, here's a picture of his best mate, if anyone see's either of them please give me a shout.

Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 21.47.55.png

I say old bean. That’s that old Tom Selleck chap in a sport jacket isn’t it?  What what. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Watson said:

You can't leave OT its impossible no way to close your account, your trapped.

6 hours ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

What? Like Patrick McGoohan was in the Prisoner?

6 hours ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

I didn't know that, does that make Neil No. 1?

6 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Probably ......

There's hundreds of number 2's to choose from 

lol

@Professor Plum and that's OG's post of the day, awarded by me.

• Haha 1