Fantastic from Tango

3 minutes ago, londonowl said:

Maybe so...but my post actually started with "this is probably the wrong thread but"

My thinking actually came from UberFan discussion that was going on, genuinely nothing at all to with Tango.

Fair enough mate. I picked up on it because it was a thread about Tango. 

I live 5 mins walk away from Hillsborough and can't afford tickets most weeks, so I get where you are coming from.

58 minutes ago, londonowl said:

Maybe the wrong thread because this is not about Tango, I don't know his situation.

There seem to be a lot of people out there, Wednesday fans and other, who absolutely must be at a football match regardless of cost, responsibilities or impact upon anyone else in their lives.

I find that weird.

See I find people without a passion in there life strange as what's the point of working 40hours a week to then not enjoy yourself?

I know a lot of people who spend the weekends blowing money in shopping centres or garden centres while claiming to be massive Football fans but darent upset the Mrs it's bizarre. 

Tango isn't any better than the 100's who hardly ever miss a game but he's not any worse either so don't understand the stick he gets.

5 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

See I find people without a passion in there life strange as what's the point of working 40hours a week to then not enjoy yourself?

I know a lot of people who spend the weekends blowing money in shopping centres or garden centres while claiming to be massive Football fans but darent upset the Mrs it's bizarre. 

Tango isn't any better than the 100's who hardly ever miss a game but he's not any worse either so don't understand the stick he gets.

Despite how my posts may have come across, I agree with all of this.

34 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Cannot believe that the biggest and most posted in thread today is from people posting hate about a Sheffield Wednesday fan. 

On a Sheffield Wednesday forum

By Sheffield Wednesday fans

I'd like to think that most have been supportive though, please don't argue with this or i'll have to do a stat check and I really can't be -rsed tonight but my mentality would force me to do it. It's the B12 problem.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Cannot believe that the biggest and most posted in thread today is from people posting hate about a Sheffield Wednesday fan. 

Looks like the main reason some of our fans are having a dig at him is because they go to as many games as him but don't get the recognition because they aren't as loud and extrovert.

Real shame we don't live in a dictatorship where everyone has to do the same thing, wear the same clothes act in the same manner etc.

Tango sometimes makes an idiot of himself. He rarely as far as I have seen or has been reported, does anything that would bring harm or undue trouble to anyone. 

I'm glad he is a Wednesday fan. 

Wow...I got slated for having an opinion but this now 10 pages in with people who didn’t want people to have an opinion!!!

obsessed...fascinated.........call it what you want..

watson is in love, he’s still going strong ...man crush or what?? 

Edited by Wednesday_Jack

9 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Wow...I got slated for having an opinion but this now 10 pages in with people who didn’t want people to have an opinion!!!

Be reyt, just keep negging people who have a different opinion to your own rather than debate it reasonably.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Ok brown arms, whatever you say.

16 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Stop obsessing over me .. its getting embarrassing 

3 hours ago, MrsHall said:

Now, there's a question. We need the wisdom of Costello and O Ghost on this one. UTO.

UTO Mrs Hall.

The state of "being" is an illusion.

We are in a quantum position.

It doesn't alter the beer and pie situation on the concourses tho..

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MrsHall said:

Now, there's a question. We need the wisdom of Costello and O Ghost on this one. UTO.

10 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

UTO Mrs Hall.

The state of "being" is an illusion.

We are in a quantum position.

It doesn't alter the beer and pie situation on the concourses tho..

UTO Mrs Hall & Costello After result of the vote ....

"The Pies have it"

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 4