Elev8 done it again

2 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

I thought the announcement was that it was just shirts on sale at the moment, not the full kit.

If I am wrong, then you have every right to be annoyed, if I'm right, well a shirt is better than no shirt.

On owls in park they said full kit only in 5-6yrs for £50 the online shop had it as £50 all week cause expecting as a kit but they’ve sent it as shirt only again and now changed it back to £35

Guest Ash76

Yeah not good this, they should make full kits available rather than making us buy separately 

Think last season full kit cost like £72 ish as separates when previously a mini kit was around £50

I don’t actually mind paying a bit more but I don’t want to pick up a shirt and then get shorts 3 months later and socks at the end of the season as was the case last year 

The only 'kit' I ever had as a kid was a blue and white scarf my mother knitted me.  Oh, and later on wheen my Dad could afford it, a Blue and White Rosette. Never made me feel neglected, underprivledged or less of a Wenesdayite.

One thing which I treasure and wear to every game is a metal pin badge of the 4 leafed clover shaped Sheffield Wednesday Supporters Club Badge, bought for me, and proudly worn in 1949.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

And club haters will come on slating Uberfans ..............

Circle of life in the mad world of Owlstalk lol

It's like the Brexit / Remain debate innit

Both sides polarised when in reality nobody knows what they're arguing about and won't get what they want anyway

lol

Owlstalk Shop

12 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Time ALL clubs stopped changing their kit annually. It's a racket!

Agreed , but they won’t because people are daft enough to pay through the nose for tat. Just on this forum alone , many are up in arms because they can’t part with 60 notes for a bit of nylon. Madness 

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's like the Brexit / Remain debate innit

Both sides polarised when in reality nobody knows what they're arguing about and won't get what they want anyway

lol

Yeah but I’m righter than you! 

Edited by casbahowl
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Bloody Elev8. Should have got a proper super in imo after the shambles of last year. 

But then the club would be paying more than 4 quid per unit so profit margins wouldn't be as astronomical lol

Edited by Owl999