AT LAST!! - #SWFC Junior Home Shirts now on sale

The Owls are pleased to announce that junior home shirts for the upcoming 2018/19 season are now on sale.

The already popular shirt, showcasing the return of our traditional blue and white stripes, was unveiled ahead of Owls in the Park 2018 earlier this month.

Following the soft launch, phased sales of the shirt will ease queuing times through what is expected to be an exceptionally busy period in the Owls Megastore.

Sizes from 0-3 months all the way up to junior extra large (13-14 years) are now on sale in person at the Megastore and Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop

Ladies sizes are also available, together with the limited edition PRO-FIT shirt in small up to large.

Owlstalk Shop

phased sales after a soft launch lol what next? the mega store is fairly dead during the week so getting them on sale asp stops a big rush at the 1st friendly and 1st league game .who is writing this nonsense? I like straight talking if we aint got the adult sizes then we aint got them rather than saying phased sales, who are they trying to kid? you cant even put your points on your season card either as it wont be excepted on last seasons card ,you have to save your receipts and when you get your new season cards then take the receipts down for the points to be added ,which could be worth quite a bit if you buy a couple of shirts and other stuff, I think they hope u throw the receipts away then you lose £10 for every £100 spent in points. 

It's a sad day when they make up a justification to this.

I imagine a dad might want to take his son or daughter to the megastore and buy their kid and himself a matching new shirt.

But no - he'll have to go back at an unknown later date to grab his.

Saving on queues? By doubling the amount of queues he has to join?

Give me a break.

I love you SWFC, but my god you make it hard for fans to spend money.

53 minutes ago, davey_wells said:

It's a sad day when they make up a justification to this.

I imagine a dad might want to take his son or daughter to the megastore and buy their kid and himself a matching new shirt.

But no - he'll have to go back at an unknown later date to grab his.

Saving on queues? By doubling the amount of queues he has to join?

Give me a break.

I love you SWFC, but my god you make it hard for fans to spend money.

Gotta admit this latest thing about avoiding queues is a classic tho

lol

Owlstalk Shop

23 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

It's a great idea with the current hot weather. Instead of one mega long queuing day you can have lots of shorter  queuing days.

Good to see the club have the fans wellbeing at heart.

No queues today . Not that warm either !!! .

This isn’t a dig, as I’m not one for moaning at the club for every single thing, but merely a heads up for those looking for an infant kit. 

Bought an infant kit today for our little one who is 3. Kits are are on the small size, so age 3/4 looked like it wouldn’t last a year, so looked for next size up, but there is no 4-5 kit available, nor will it be.

Ended up buying youth extra small (as per what’s printed on the inside of the kit) but is labled up as a 5/6), as whilst its a bit on the big side unsurprisingly, the quality is much better than than the smaller sizes.

The smaller sizes have printed club badge/logos, as opposed to an embroided badge and look a bit naff. They remind me of the  rip off shirts you get from lucky lucky men on holiday. The bigger sizes ie the one bought are much much better. 

Edited by LoadABallacks