Lincoln City - Our Starting Line Up.

He’ll probably use this game purely for fitness, wouldn’t pay too much attention to who starts and how we set up , though it would be nice to get a few clues 

I’d like to see Baker and Penny in at wing back if that’s how we’re going to play, and if Abdi is fit I wanna see him putting some serious minutes away because this pre season for me is his last chance to proove he can get back fit , he could be like a new signing for us 

48 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

He’ll probably use this game purely for fitness, wouldn’t pay too much attention to who starts and how we set up , though it would be nice to get a few clues 

I’d like to see Baker and Penny in at wing back if that’s how we’re going to play, and if Abdi is fit I wanna see him putting some serious minutes away because this pre season for me is his last chance to proove he can get back fit , he could be like a new signing for us 

3 good points there, regarding trying out the two young fullbacks and Abdi.

Penney has been thought very highly of for a while now and is well overdue a game. Baker looked as though he could be a great right back in the making and Abdi, well if anybody can get him fit and playing, I reckon JL can.

Gutted to be missing this one due to a family do and the other friendlies due to a holiday, but thankfully, I will be back in time for the first games of the season which is what it is all about.

Come on Wednesday!

18 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

don't think so not on ifollow as sky sports 8's payed for our friendly coverage. Might have to call and get it activated though.

Whats sky sports 8's and why do they want our friendlies?

My one fear is playing Hutch. Yes, I admire hm as a real battler. The only thing is that his way of playing means he is invariably a walking Yellow card. Hope Jos has managed to calm him down a little, but not taken all the bight out.  Must say I like the idea of using the young lads at full back.