It’s WORLD CUP SEMI FINAL DAY!!!

Really excited for the game, I remember watching the last semi final appearance in Italy 90 and being a heartbroken 14 year old when it finished, never thought I'd have to wait this long to see the next time,  I'll be watching at home, too old now for the beer throwing in the pub lol, nervous already, strange because I wasn't even excited about the tournament before the Tunisia game but the lads have done us proud .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

First time ever on Owlstalk we have been able to say that!!

where you watching the big match tonight?

You could have said it yesterday.

where've you been?

Ill be at home. Hopefully see the lad on tv. Currently he is in Leipzig boarding flight to Moscow.

Watching in Kings Head Santa Monica, apparently packed for the last match and expected to be again. It's bad not being in England for the atmosphere but other things almost make up for it. Gonna be close 2-1 England then 3-1 England in the final which I will watch in Long Beach. Don't feel too sorry for me I will struggle through and the down side is beer £6 a bottle.

9 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

First time ever on Owlstalk we have been able to say that with England in the semi's!!

where you watching the big match tonight?

Been here twice before but was only 7 when Sir Booby did the business v Portugal. Be nice to see us finally do it and lift the trophy again. Every one of the team would become a legend overnight and Southgate should be made a Duke, after all the last person to get their way with the French was!

1 hour ago, pgmetcalf said:

Nope, although I saw in the paper this morning that some boozers are charging a tenner to get in. I poo you not 

Coz of the damage caused on Sunday, they don't want a repeat of it tonight.  They are only allowing 150 in as well.  Fans can go elsewhere if they don't want to pay the tenner.

22 hours ago, Owl999 said:

Really excited for the game, I remember watching the last semi final appearance in Italy 90 and being a heartbroken 14 year old when it finished, never thought I'd have to wait this long to see the next time,  I'll be watching at home, too old now for the beer throwing in the pub lol, nervous already, strange because I wasn't even excited about the tournament before the Tunisia game but the lads have done us proud .

Update, I’m now a gutted 42 year old .

• Haha 1