Season ticket card question

5 minutes ago, Northanstonowl said:

Does anyone know if you can pay the difference for a one off game. I take my nephew but he’s going to miss a match. Can I pay the difference to take an adult in his place?

I have done this very thing in the past.

edit:  Actually thinking about it, I moved the seats from the kop to the north for one and paid the difference, so not quite the same thing.

Edited by HubristicClapper

43 minutes ago, Northanstonowl said:

Does anyone know if you can pay the difference for a one off game. I take my nephew but he’s going to miss a match. Can I pay the difference to take an adult in his place?

Yes you can i've done it before when my son couldn't get.  Just go into the shop before the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tashton said:

Does anyone know if we are using last season's card or getting new ones for the season.  I've tried emailing the club but no response.   Thanks

Yes, my son paid for an upgrade on my senior card when I was on holiday. Contact the shop.

22 hours ago, Northanstonowl said:

Of course you can, where do you want to meet?

• Haha 1

On 10/07/2018 at 16:46, Northanstonowl said:

Yes just go to ticket office

On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 17:55, @owlstalk said:

Our ticket department has been really well run by Alistair over the last few years

And really great with communication on social media too

if you were there sunday(owl in park)megastore  like I were you wouldn't have been saying the word well run,.he didn't even know we had 7/8 kids home shirts he told all staff outside under 4 only or womans,or pro fit ,he got an earful off a senior steward,he made them all look like idiots when it was him what was the fool telling the staff the wrong info. he is good regards emails tweets etc regards tickets I will give him that though.