BREAKING - Sheffield United make approach for #SWFC striker Sam Winnall

1 hour ago, Owlinmad said:

They may have made an enquiry but that's as far as it will go for now.

It's just a smokescreen to draw attention away from the goings on in court.

I was told last weekend Prince Charmin has 3 players lined up to come in but McCabe doesn't want them because they are foreign.

Xenophobia at its best.

Or it could be McSue thinks they are overpriced or just crap . 

No way would I sell to them for anywhere near 5million. 

They would have to dig very deep into that 12 million from Brooks. 

Plus a clause of 1m per goal scored against us. 

The vile unwashed can sit on some barbed wire and swivel. Tramps. 

• Haha 1

Guest The Horse
3 hours ago, Kate said:

He's got that sort of face for united

Exactly.

'Porkerface.' As Lady Gaga once sang.

If we can sell, then great. I wouldn’t take any less than £3m. I’ve heard we have been after Hugill and Marriott - we don’t need either. We don’t need any more central strikers. We have Dave, Hooper and Fletcher to play that role, Joao at a push. We do require a fast, attacking wide player to play in a 3, However.

I really hope we learn our lessons from past mistakes. We need 4 players tops - right wing back, commanding centre half, all action midfield player and a right sided attacking wide league player to play in a 3.

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

If we can sell, then great. I wouldn’t take any less than £3m. I’ve heard we have been after Hugill and Marriott - we don’t need either. We don’t need any more central strikers. We have Dave, Hooper and Fletcher to play that role, Joao at a push. We do require a fast, attacking wide player to play in a 3, However.

I really hope we learn our lessons from past mistakes. We need 4 players tops - right wing back, commanding centre half, all action midfield player and a right sided attacking wide league player to play in a 3.

..assuming they all stay. Joao and Hooper into their final year, could be sacrificed like Hunt. Nuhiu clearly has a role to play. Fletcher yet to prove fitness. We don't know yet what interest will arise in FF - which I'm sure there will be. We could end up needing/wanting Marriott & Hugill. So much still up in the air.. 

30 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Antonio transfer-We still have nightmares about transfers like that.

need must at the time though.

Kind of stalled of late though - in our team now would be a menace and score a hatful and provide the service for the front teo.

3 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

2.5m in this market? I’d rather get him fit and scoring. The Madine deal should be the benchmark and he’s not 45% of the player he is lol 

Precisely.

If Madine is worth £6 million Winnall is worth £12 million, add on a 25% surcharge for them being a set of scrubby piggybastards and he's theirs for £15 million.

It's rubbish anyway because who's doing the asking? McSue or Prince Bog Roll. Those two-hats can't even agree who owns that cess-pit of a club.

• Haha 1

I’d be happy to see him gone, heard to many times he’s a wee wee tail and bad for team spirit etc. Some may say different but it’s been mentioned to many times for me. Sure he’s on £18k a week aswell, not gonna be fit for along time. 3 million, thankyou very much..!! Agent winnall..!! 

Talking starts at 5m.

I think it would be a good opportunity to get some cash for a player who is rightfully down the pecking order and has a reputation of being disruptive. That’s before we get started on his injury.

If 5m allows us to retain the likes of Bannan and Forestieri whilst investing in a couple of decent full backs on loan, I would take the deal. It also takes the pressure off to sell those two which = higher prices for anyone who wants them 

We’ve got to keep in mind that this is a fallow year for us and that we have a big restructuring opportunity next Summer. So 5m in the coffers and retention of our top players is a good thing.

edit- couple of other points. 

1. Derby can’t afford anything, they’re in the same boat as us

2. Shows you the extent to which the Blunts will be investing...minimal

Edited by McRightSide

4 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

I seriously doubt the scrubbers could afford his wages.

Yep, they mind an enquiry and found out he was on £20K per week. They haven't enquired further. 

2 hours ago, room0035 said:

What I have heard about him is everywhere he goes he asset strips the team , invests nothing and in a genuine leach on clubs. 

United are our rivals but people like this bloke should not be allowed anywhere near football clubs.

Yes the other guy has been making a fair few pennies selling of the silver over the last few years but they always seem to have finances for players when needed.

How many clubs had prince charmin asset stripped?

As for the other guy, just have a think about how much money has been invested in the team since the multi-millions he got from the Tevez case and the many young prospects they have sold for millions and received sell-on clauses for - not sure it has been spent that well,if it has been spent at all........

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

What other clubs has he been at?

Exactly, I don't know. The poster I replied to stated he had asset stripped every club he had been at, I didn't think he had a big history of ownership in the game.