Why the negativity

I ain’t negative....this is the time of year that I am full of optimism and expectation. Injuries cleared up, blue and white stripes, decent away strip, Fessi, Bazza, Hoops and three good stoppers still on the books... it’s going to be at least the first week in September until I become negative.

I think the one way movement of players is concerning for some especially given the injury issues we had last year and the fact that the injured players have all remained.

Rhodes, Hunt, Vernacio, Hirst, possibly followed by Winnall and most likely Clare is potentially 6 players.

Can Bannan, Hutch, Lee, Hooper, Lees, Fletcher, Forestieri stay fit for the season? That’s potentially a swing of 13 players. 

Many will say ‘we wont get the same injury problems of last season’ but these players are older and injuries are more likely to resurface.

Unless the club are working on player recruitment plans the current one way movement of players is concerning with 3 and a half weeks to go until th season opener.

#InJosWeTrust I guess.

I just hope those who make 'Perspective' threads, don't have unrealistic expectations for next season 

Next season, will naturally reflect our summer ... Not about improvement, its about riding out the waves of FunFP 

So instead of calling for Jos head, if we're not challenging for top 6, just enjoy the matches on an individual basis 

Just now, GMOwl72 said:

I think the one way movement of players is concerning for some especially given the injury issues we had last year and the fact that the injured players have all remained.

i don't know how many more times it has to be said that the injuries were a result of the ridiculous 'non-fitness' regime of the previous manager

Jos will sort that

We've got a shiny new squad now of players we've not seen since Carlos first arrived

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

i don't know how many more times it has to be said that the injuries were a result of the ridiculous 'non-fitness' regime of the previous manager

Jos will sort that

We've got a shiny new squad now of players we've not seen since Carlos first arrived

Hopefully that’s the case and Jos is the second coming with healing hands.