#SWFC agree terms with Norwich for Jordan Rhodes

1 minute ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Will miss Jordan’s running like a camp Thunderbirds puppet. Nice lad, be nice if we could get him back firing in goals and not broken. Hope there is some clause to say you break him you pay otherwise we will having him, Winnall and Abdi bed-blocking the physio dept here!

This is a bad post.

• Haha 1

Good deal for us this. If he does well his value will increase again anyway. 

We all know he hasn't done it or looked close to doing it for us in 18 months here. We have other strikers ahead of him. We need to thin them out to give them all the motivation that they have a chance of being a regular and not part of a continual rotation. 

We all know he hasn't done it or looked close to doing it for us in 18 months here. We have other strikers ahead of him. We need to thin them out to give them all the motivation that they have a chance of being a regular and not part of a continual rotation. 

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

You can say that again.

• Haha 4

Alan Nixon @reluctantnicko
Following Following @reluctantnicko
More

Alan Nixon Retweeted Kirk Hunter

Might need another gone

Alan Nixon added,

Kirk Hunter @kirk_SWFC
Replying to @reluctantnicko
Will it allow us to bring anyone in Al ?? Purse strings seem to be a tad tight at Hillsborough
11:32 PM - 9 Jul 2018

•  

Edited by s6 owl

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Be nice to have an update from DC regarding our financial/transfer activity. 

It would but don’t expect us to be declaring our financial status to all because it does not help our cause in deals in or out.

27 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

3 now plus 5 later seems very likely to be truthful baring in mind if he hits 20 plus goals Norwich will think they have stole him off us.

1.5 now I reckon. If he bangs them im might get 4 for him due to his wages if he doesn’t were screwed 

Just now, Costello 77 said:

Why do you trust the CEO?

Just things I have heard from people within the Club that she is doing a good job. She did some very good deals for Charlton.

She also actually works for us. Over the last few years I am not sure the people doing our end of the deals have worked for us. 

I just feel that she knows what she is doing whereas our owner has always appeared in my eyes to be a well meaning amateur when it comes to these complex deals depending far too much on “advisors”

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, s6 owl said:
More

Might need another gone

Alan Nixon added,

Kirk Hunter @kirk_SWFC
Will it allow us to bring anyone in Al ?? Purse strings seem to be a tad tight at Hillsborough

•  

Ok they can take Fox but that’s my final offer.....lol

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Like last season, I'll be laying him on betfair to NOT reach double figures in the championship.

To be fair to him, whilst he hasn’t scored as prolifically as we needed him to, he’s been in and out the team and must’ve got about 5 last season. If a team plays him every week regardless I think he will get a solid tally. It’s catch 22 as he simply won’t get that run here.

Just now, oldishowl said:

Just things I have heard from people within the Club that she is doing a good job. She did some very good deals for Charlton.

She also actually works for us. Over the last few years I am not sure the people doing our end of the deals have worked for us. 

I just feel that she knows what she is doing whereas our owner has always appeared in my eyes to be a well meaning amateur when it comes to these complex deals depending far too much on “advisors”

But didn’t you know she once upset some Charlton fans 

3 minutes ago, s6 owl said:
More

Might need another gone

Alan Nixon added,

Kirk Hunter @kirk_SWFC

•  

All those saying keep hold of Westwood....

he has been class but we have two young capable keepers who need to play and progress. Now is the time to get rid of Westwood which could allow us to strengthen somewhere else needed.